Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel incelerated cuck arc is over

I

incelerated

Incelberg
★★★★★
As most of you know by now, I, the user known as incelerated, have been going through a brutal cuck arc where I used a foid avi and started simping for a Russian toilet.

It was at this fateful moment that I had a confrontation with my true Aryan nigger @nice_try where he pleaded with my inner self to reconsider the way I have chosen. He went: "incelerated!! I know you're still in there! Do not let the Jews win!"

It was upon hearing the word before the last word that my inner self was brutally shaken. I awakened from the Jews' bewitching and broke the cuck prison they had skillfully crafted around me with lies and deciet.

I immediately removed the foid avi and returned to my iconic and absolutely based and blackpilled Jahy Sama avi. I am also cutting down on the Serteraline jewpill and in two weeks I will be off of it. Soon my cooming powers will be back and I will go back to my routine 2x daily coom schedule which keeps me from going insane.

This was a very intense and crazy arc that I did not see coming guys.

It was a bad situation.

But thanks to the power of friendship the good guys won.

<-- my reaction to this information

Sociopathic I.N.C.E.L. IRGC operative arc when? :feelsdevil:

Nigga said his "cuck arc"
eccac5f85fd80fab52d721583e26eb85.jpg