Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incelerated caught

“Going through some mental health struggles” :lul::lul::lul:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Reminds me of the David goggins lookalike that was sniffmaxxing in the library

She could have made a quick 100$ giving him her socks another extra 100$ if they are sweaty

Sucks that we're so dependent on women for our gratification. We have to find a way to get over this. Either we enslave all women or we create very realistic sex dolls powered by AI that will cater to our every sexual need.

Sucks that we're so dependent on women for our gratification. We have to find a way to get over this. Either we enslave all women or we create very realistic sex dolls powered by AI that will cater to our every sexual need.
need to ask elon musk to hurry up

It suuuuuucks. Sucks so bad that we lose our sense of self and go caveman mode for pussy. Loneliness is so fucked for guys.

@kay' so will your family pay for more treatments or kick you out?

You're back! did your family agree to finance your treatment or did I miss something from the @kay' saga

It suuuuuucks. Sucks so bad that we lose our sense of self and go caveman mode for pussy. Loneliness is so fucked for guys.
Remember to inflict the same punishment upon women when we return to power. Make them feel helpless, mentally and physically impoverished. Give them a death from a thousand small cuts administered slowly.

based incelerated.

@kay' so will your family pay for more treatments or kick you out?

You're back! did your family agree to finance your treatment or did I miss something from the @kay' saga
No they wont pay and when i get cured im gona look to move out or if not move out i wont help them in anything anymore. Heres the update:

I have one more week in and then my friend will pay for one morr week so two more weeks then i need to get another 100$ somehow.

No they wont pay and when i get cured im gona look to move out or if not move out i wont help them in anything anymore. Heres the update:

I have one more week in and then my friend will pay for one morr week so two more weeks then i need to get another 100$ somehow.
Sell some of your old belongings like clothes or video games
I wish I could help but I have no money myself

Sell some of your old belongings like clothes or video games
I wish I could help but I have no money myself
I am debating if i should sell my gaming pc but it is the only cope i have left i sold everything. It will bring me like 300$

I say we need artificial wombs to truly be freed of the female race forever

for some reason i feel like IM gross for having this happen to me. everyone i’ve talked to it about has implied “well it’s good he didn’t touch you anywhere else,” but the fact that he was smelling my feet made it somewhat humorous to my boyfriend and a friend i told. it makes me feel gross because yes, this isn’t a traditional sexual assault that would be taken seriously, but i still feel extremely violated and now i’m going to be terrified to ever sit at a desk in public without picturing the image of a grown man hunched under my desk sniffing my feet.
Lmao low self-esteem foids are funny with their ability to feel bad about random shit

They're also disgusting, wouldn't be surprising if this was a kink or she invited him to do it. This guy crawling under someone's desk unnoticed is a bit far-fetched, it's likely she let him there