Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Inceldome is driving me to the brink

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I can't take being a 29 year old virgin while some men have this:

You can't cope in a world like this if you are ugly. You must be fucking delusional to live in this world like this as a truecel. I am going insane, my mental is collapsing in and on itself.

I think I'm gonna order DMT soon tbh, I want to OD on DMT before I have to quit renting this house soon. I have heard it changed some peoples perspective on life, that is what I need right now. I have reached a dead-end as a 29 year old virgin it's over. I'm gonna fuck a billion whores in Thailand and then I will try ascending in SEA, hope that works because that's the only cope keeping me alive at this moment ded srs, deadly serious.

relatable level 100

Very relatable, it's very unfair :feelscry: :feelscry:

I'm gonna fuck a billion whores in Thailand and then I will try ascending in SEA, hope that works because that's the only cope keeping me alive at this moment ded srs,
Same I am saving by wageslaving a boring job. Then I will max out my personal loands and credit cards to spend 3 months in Asia. If I fail to ascend there I will rope.

If you have the money then do as you please.

Stop seeing such posts. Comparing yourself with others will only increase your misery. So It's better to not see posts like this.

Stop seeing such posts. Comparing yourself with others will only increase your misery. So It's better to not see posts like this.
I know.

But I can't help but be envious comparing shit to my garbage life.

View attachment 1292165

You can't cope in a world like this if you are ugly. You must be fucking delusional to live in this world like this as a truecel. I am going insane, my mental is collapsing in and on itself.

I think I'm gonna order DMT soon tbh, I want to OD on DMT before I have to quit renting this house soon. I have heard it changed some peoples perspective on life, that is what I need right now. I have reached a dead-end as a 29 year old virgin it's over. I'm gonna fuck a billion whores in Thailand and then I will try ascending in SEA, hope that works because that's the only cope keeping me alive at this moment ded srs, deadly serious.
You said it pal