Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom Tier List

Fireside99

Fireside99

,,,,,…..The Days Have Gone By,,,,,…….
-
This will be a tier list of ideas and concepts in the black pill that I will personally rate. Please feel free to reorder this list or add to it.

A Tier- LDAR- Lay down and rot is number one on the tier list because it advocates for acceptance of the situation.

A Tier- ER- Elliot Rodgers and or going Elliot Rodgers meaning to shoot and kill people is A tier because it advocates for action.

B Tier- Cope- this is B tier because coping mechanisms are a way to deal with unpleasant Reality

F Tier- Suicide- this is the lowest on the tier list because it advocates self harm.

please add to this list or make your own.

Last edited:
What about C and D

This will be a tier list of ideas and concepts in the black pill that I will personally rate. Please feel free to reorder this list or add to it.

A Tier- LDAR- Lay down and rot is number one on the tier list because it advocates for acceptance of the situation.

A Tier- ER- Elliot Rodgers and or going Elliot Rodgers meaning to shoot and kill people is A tier because it advocates for action.

B Tier- Cope- this is B tier because coping mechanisms are a way to deal with unpleasant Reality

F Tier- Suicide- this is the lowest on the tier list because it advocates self harm.

Well put

But B and A are the same

Suicide should be S Tier, since it‘s the ultimate middle finger to the universe.

Ending your subhuman existence on your terms is Alpha AF.

Suicide should be S Tier, since it‘s the ultimate middle finger to the universe.

Ending your subhuman existence on your terms is Alpha AF.
It’s a mixed bag, considering how people are unlikely to be the slightest bit affected, hence why some of us say “Suicide is cucked, go ER, at least.”
Not that people are genuinely serious about that, but it’s as a dude once said in a movie, “Words mean nothing any more, right? The only way that I can affect these lives, is by taking them away. The only way that I can affect you... is to kill you.”

While I do agree with that part, there is no way to win. If you go ER, then that’ll just be another tally on their list of reasons to despise you and treat you as a monster. If you kill yourself in silence, then they won’t give a shit, like what happens if Meg Griffin kills herself in family guy.
But I suppose, that’s the only loss there is in suicide. The one benefit however, of you think long term or focus on the grand scheme of things, is yes: you won’t be just another cog in the machine. So, in a way, it will be the ultimate “fuck you” to them. It sure as hell beats working until you become expired meat, and it also sure as hell beats rotting in the streets.

Depending on your goal, suicide can be an ace in the hole, but if your mind isn’t in the right place, then it’s a loss.

Last edited:
It’s a mixed bag, considering how people are unlikely to be the slightest bit affected, hence why some of us say “Suicide is cucked, go ER, at least.”
Not that people are genuinely serious about that, but it’s as a dude once said in a movie, “Words mean nothing any more, right? The only way that I can affect these lives, is by taking them away. The only way that I can affect you... is to kill you.”

While I do agree with that part, there is no way to win. If you go ER, then that’ll just be another tally on their list of reasons to despise you and treat you as a monster. If you kill yourself in silence, then they won’t give a shit, like what happens if Meg Griffin kills herself in family guy.
But I suppose, that’s the only loss there is in suicide. The one benefit however, of you think long term or focus on the grand scheme of things, is yes: you won’t be just another cog in the machine. So, in a way, it will be the ultimate “fuck you” to them. It sure as hell beats working until you become expired meat, and it also sure as hell beats rotting in the streets.

Depending on your goal, suicide can be an ace in the hole, but if your mind isn’t in the right place, then it’s a loss.
The only thing going ER accomplishes is giving the system an excuse to monitor and control society even more than they already do.

The only thing going ER accomplishes is giving the system an excuse to monitor and control society even more than they already do.
Exactly.
There is hardly any way to win this.