Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

inceldom rotts the brain

P

Panda

Banned
-
1401134018013.jpg

tldr: i no longer desire friends or a girlfriend and its not a cope

im so dead inside its not even funny

even if a woman straight up asked me for my dick i wouldnt even be excited about it. i dont even think i could get hard

or if a group of guys asked me to come to a party i wouldnt go

i got to a point where i am disgusted with humans. even if a cute 10/10 girl wanted to be my gf i wouldnt even know what to do with her. id just ignore her cause i dont even care anymore

im so positive everyone hates me that i reject them first and i dont even try. and now i no longer even want them

srs even if a cute girl came to me crying and confessed her lifelong love for me i would feel nothing

Wha if she confessed her love?

Panda said:
1401134018013.jpg

tldr: i no longer desire friends or a girlfriend and its not a cope

im so dead inside its not even funny

even if a woman straight up asked me for my dick i wouldnt even be excited about it. i dont even think i could get hard

or if a group of guys asked me to come to a party i wouldnt go

i got to a point where i am disgusted with humans. even if a cute 10/10 girl wanted to be my gf i wouldnt even know what to do with her. id just ignore her cause i dont even care anymore

im so positive everyone hates me that i reject them first and i dont even try. and now i no longer even want them

srs even if a cute girl came to me crying and confessed her lifelong love for me i would feel nothing

I've felt like this for a long time. 

I can relate to every point you've mentioned. Even when I go out I hate it and wish I was at home rotting

I am really fucked beyond redemption

Kointo said:

Wha if she confessed her love?

Then she could keep me company while I ldar but that’s about it

I think you're experiencing clinical depression

I feel you. It's hard for me to get excited for things anymore.

Its such a terrible feeling to have,no matter what medications i take or whatever counseling I get its does not help me in anyway what so ever

Legit. Sounds like you have truly ascended. Congratulations, brother.