Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom on the long run is largely due to a lack of funds being ded serious here.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
There is no genetic destiny your mainly recessed because of 2 competing factors, 1 the domestication of humans due to an shift to civilization a very recent course humans have been slowly but surely been receding there lower jaws this is a global phenomena btw it's effecting Every race out there currently this is reason 1 for sub humanity expanding. Reason 2 is because of the Environmental factors due to soft foods, mouth breathing your entire face ends up growing down wards and back wards rather than upwards and forwards these are the 2 main reasons as to why you are a subhuman. Very little here is due to a ''shit'' hand.

However if your rich you can fix your face this is actually possible you won't be chad Unforantely unless your willing to slowly but surely get revisions for a lot of jaw surgeries then it's possible but being realistic the cap for most people in terms of risk is 6 surgeries. These 5 should fix your face whilst retaining your phenotype. you can get all this in 1 go I shit you not it's been done many times just google sunil richardson face make over dudes get like 6 surgeries in 1 go but do note this recovery will take you a year atleast due to the such an aggresive movement in both the soft tissue and hard tissue. Really past this point you should be well above what is required to get foids into you.

1 ASO (Fixes a protruding lip region)

2 Bsso 12 mm

3 Geniopaully (11mm) ( this is basically a genioplasty however it is also a modification of the standard genioplasty in that this techqiue pulls on your genio hyoid region the fix is very aesthetic in profile)

4 lefort 2 (12 mm)

5 Rhinoplasty+alarplasty

Yes, if I was rich I'd be fixing my problems. However I was born poor so I'm fucked now because as an adult you better have an edge over your peers if you wanna go from rags to riches and let's just say I dont have an edge.

Yes, if I was rich I'd be fixing my problems. However I was born poor so I'm fucked now because as an adult you better have an edge over your peers if you wanna go from rags to riches and let's just say I dont have an edge.

You live in India as well i'm sorry man our country get raped in terms of resources in the past we could have been a GB

You live in India as well i'm sorry man our country get raped in terms of resources in the past we could have been a GB
I live in England but I have retarded curry Genes that make it impossible for me to make money except for wageslavery.

I live in England but I have retarded curry Genes that make it impossible for me to make money except for wageslavery.

Then you have no excuse ngl it's easy as fuck to make money down here if you aren't fucking dumb and save your money

Then you have no excuse ngl it's easy as fuck to make money down here if you aren't fucking dumb and save your money
go on give me a few methods then mfker if its so easy

I unintentionally mewed since I was too lazy to mouth breathe.

betabux theory

go on give me a few methods then mfker if its so easy

Simple get a CV construct a decent resume then send it in do not post your face or else it's very much so Over and wait for a response but actually look like your excited to do the job

Simple get a CV construct a decent resume then send it in do not post your face or else it's very much so Over and wait for a response but actually look like your excited to do the job
Wow so easy to become rich, just get a job wow ur smart bro :soy::soy::soy:

:feelswhat:

:feelskek:

this and I am already 30 even if can surgery max no point. also for manlets no surgery can help( LL is shitty scam and permanently fucks your knees)

Wow so easy to become rich, just get a job wow ur smart bro :soy::soy::soy:

I didn't say you would be rich but wage cucking pays money denying this is cope
this and I am already 30 even if can surgery max no point. also for manlets no surgery can help( LL is shitty scam and permanently fucks your knees)
I mean aren't you rich ?

And who will realistically get all this shit? By the time many cels have money they will be old man already, and you will waste 2-3 years, first 1-2 year wear braces and only then surgery and year of recovery that sucks
And not every recessed incel lives in america or other countries where you meme surgeons praised by looksmaxx are available

Last edited: