Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious inceldom might have spiritual aspect

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i know that inceldom begins and ends with looks. but there is a deeper aspect at play

when your'e alone and by yourself, all those years can really transform you. and you become something that is vastly different and unaffected by outside sources.
most people are in constant daily communication so they "vibe" better because they broadcast on the same 'signal'.

this inner transformation made us smarter, and better by overcoming hardships normal people will never have to endure.
when i enter a room full of normies they instantly notice me, like something about my vibe is fucking with them. i don't know how to explain it.- there are many 'weirdo's' out there but im a real oddball.
im so far gone and im unable to communicate with real people, the blackpill has transformed me and i see the world in a more cynical sense. like its a big theater full of actors and everyone is playing their stupid little role. at one point i realized that there is no point to interaction anymore. the difficulty of interaction is very artificial, every person is playing on a different difficulty level depending on how he looks and how others perceive him.

there is one last pill that is even harder to swallow and its the clownpill. realizing that life can be hard or easy depending on outside perception and not actual skills

i see the world in a more cynical sense. like its a big theater full of actors and everyone is playing their stupid little role. at one point i realized that there is no point to interaction anymore. the difficulty of interaction is very artificial, every person is playing on a different difficulty level depending on how he looks and how others perceive him.
That's how I feel too, and also why I have no desire to interact irl.

7255.jpg

It takes a lot of strength to go through decades of inceldom. Especially in modern society in most places. Old cels have my respect to be able to continue living on as a virgin

I noticed that my suffering positively influence my hobby. I guess it is sublimation. When I talk with normoids it is amuses me how uncreative they are. Like some switch inside them is not on.

i know that inceldom begins and ends with looks. but there is a deeper aspect at play

when your'e alone and by yourself, all those years can really transform you. and you become something that is vastly different and unaffected by outside sources.
most people are in constant daily communication so they "vibe" better because they broadcast on the same 'signal'.

this inner transformation made us smarter, and better by overcoming hardships normal people will never have to endure.
when i enter a room full of normies they instantly notice me, like something about my vibe is fucking with them. i don't know how to explain it.- there are many 'weirdo's' out there but im a real oddball.
im so far gone and im unable to communicate with real people, the blackpill has transformed me and i see the world in a more cynical sense. like its a big theater full of actors and everyone is playing their stupid little role. at one point i realized that there is no point to interaction anymore. the difficulty of interaction is very artificial, every person is playing on a different difficulty level depending on how he looks and how others perceive him.

there is one last pill that is even harder to swallow and its the clownpill. realizing that life can be hard or easy depending on outside perception and not actual skills
I agree, and i can relate well to this.

Im in my early 30s and have been a shut-in hermit NEET for the past 15+ years straight and its still on-going. I understand being completely disconnected from society and the "signal" normies live on day to day. I dont think this makes me smarter, I am dumb as shit, its just that Ive had a lot of time to research and observe human behavior. If I was legitimately smart I would be playing the economic systems, but I am not, so I can't. One aspect of being shut-in away from society is that you develop many mental illnesses, and one of them can be delusions of grandeur, making you think you're smarter than you actually are, keep that in mind next time you start having thoughts of how superior you are, when in reality you're just a 0 status shit-stain genetic failure which is the actual truth of the matter.

Beautiffuly written. I like the post. Following you.

We exude strange enERgy

Im in my early 30s and have been a shut-in hermit NEET for the past 15+ years straight and its still on-going. I understand being completely disconnected from society and the "signal" normies live on day to day. I dont think this makes me smarter, I am dumb as shit, its just that Ive had a lot of time to research and observe human behavior. If I was legitimately smart I would be playing the economic systems, but I am not, so I can't. One aspect of being shut-in away from society is that you develop many mental illnesses, and one of them can be delusions of grandeur, making you think you're smarter than you actually are, keep that in mind next time you start having thoughts of how superior you are, when in reality you're just a 0 status shit-stain genetic failure which is the actual truth of the matter.
At least it makes you self sufficient :feelskek:
We exude strange enERgy
Yeas definitely

well you can't earn status or looks, therefore you can't be blamed for anything either.
people like to document the life of famous and rich celebrities to try and capture their 'habits' and mimic their success.
how is that not stupidity?

i hope to reunite with many bros in the afterlife

I don't understand that clownpill.