Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Inceldom makes me feel like a bad person.

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
-
Do i deserve less than other people because Im a bad person? What did i do wrong in life that led me to this state of subhumanity? Why am i just worth less than some other people?
Its my brain trying to rationalize my situation, like thinking good things happen to good people, when in reality its just fucking random.

MAKE THEM PAY!

not your fault brocel I started to think this way all the time so I don't care much anymore and more low inhib now

If nothing it's opposite, being an decent person lowers your chances even further.

"Feel". You are a bad person :feelskek:

Nah brocel, its just the mathew effect, those that have will take more and those who have nothing with everything taken from them. We are lied to in this world about what people can expect from themselves and how much of a role genetics and environmental background affects you trajectory.

In this world, some are born to have it all simply for they way they were born and others were meant to suffer every day until they die, nothing wrong with you brocel just the world we live in. The real evil is the lies about the american meme and le hard work which are just there to make sure we all betabuxx until they can create robots to replace us

I was a "good person" but society mock us, mock all of our subhuman genetics but we can't say anything about subhuman women and they expect what???

Now I don't give a fuck about what they think so let be a "bad person".