Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Inceldom made me lose my faith in Islam

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Some Quranic quotes that completely overlooks female nature. I'm still all for political Islam as it's currently the most effective way of stopping whoredem but as the Quran promises things which seem great but will never be a reality for an incel I've pretty much lost faith in Islam.

“And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; And He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.” Quran (30:21)

Reality: There is no affection and Mercy, it's just a choice based on how attractive you are or how wealthy you or your family are. The latter being especially true in arranged marriages.

“And Allah has made for you of yourselves spouses, and made for you from your spouses sons (i.e. sons and daughters; seeds) and grandchildren, and He has provided you of the good (things). Is it then that they believe in untruth, and in the favor of Allah they (do) disbelieve?” Quran (16:72)

Reality: Nope no spouse or children for me.

Religion is cope

Brutal same here for me
@gymletethnicel @Irredeemable and few others also went thru aame experiences

You could always jihadicopemaxx for 72 hoors

@gymletethnicel think you might somewhat relate
Brutal same here for me
@gymletethnicel @Irredeemable and few others also went thru aame experiences
Fuck, just realized you mentioned him before i did

Black pill is nihilistic and makes people see the truth that religion is cope.

Islam was not the only factor or the biggest factor, but it was definitely a factor that caused me to never approach girls.
Saying religion is good for inceldom is stupid. Islam in particular is very clear that there should be no contact between a man and a woman outside of marriage. That means no teen love, no approaching, no girlfriend, no kissing, no hugging, no handholding, not even fucking looking at foids is allowed. How the fuck does that help inceldom?

Your only way would be marrying someone you don't even fucking know, which will end up in a miserable life.
Unless you live in a dark ages world where women are practically house slaves, and you have no chance outside of arranged marriage, then yes religion would make your situation better by giving you a sex slave.

I'm still all for political Islam as it's currently the most effective way of stopping whoredem
Islam is even worse than feminism. It's polygamous and you cuck for your wives and children for a lifetime.
So not only do only chads get women, but you will get fucked in the ass by the government and everyone around you if you don't fulfill your duties of cuckolding.

Tbh you don't need to be incel in order to realize religion is just a bunch of utter bs, if there were any gods they definitely are vile creatures who don't give a fuck about the thousands of people that die every single day

How can you believe in god as an incel?

If God is omnipotent (every major religion preaches that God is), he could change your situation and end your inceldom in a matter of seconds. Yet, he lets you live a life of suffering.

So there are two choices:
  1. God doesn't exist, it's just a scam made up by crooks and control freaks.
  2. God does exist, but in this case, he is clearly a psychopath, who could create a world full of happiness for everyone, instead he creates the world we live in.

According to Islam, most people in hell are women.
Islam is right about women.