Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Inceldom made me afraid of working hard

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
Being young, having a head full of hair and still not being able to attract the opposite sex leaves a perpetual mark on a person, I can't stop being obsessed with the idea that my best years and all the chances I had in this life are passing me by. As I get older, the possibilities shrink even more, and it's pretty obvious that redpill's idea that men peak in their 30s is bullshit. If I work hard, I might become bald and even uglier. Stress will destroy my appearance, which is why I try to avoid the sun and live a stress-free life due to inceldom.

Hard work is a waste of time. I don't work. In fact I try to do as little as possible.

while scumbag bullies who barely did anything to improve themselve got all the females
The only way to beat them At their game, is to become a serial killer. Better BE feared than mocked, and with real body counts in GTA officuh reading diss