Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom isn't about just being a virgin

Pestilence1

Pestilence1

Moobscel
Whenever I hear the media or other people talk about incels I feel they overemphasize the importance of losing your virginity at least in my case it's more a overall lack of success like being a neet/hikikomori :blackpill:

For some trucels, its more about the years of bullying, abuse, trauma, depression, anxiety, being treated like you're subhman.
but soyciety treats it like "oh that silly inkel is just mad just he cant put his pp in a vagege"

keep in mind that the word "incel" itself just means someone who can't find a romantic partner despite wanting one

Same, for me it's more about being an overall loser in life. :feelsrope:
That's why I would belong more in a NEET forum but since the NEET one is less populated and active, I stay here. I'm also an incel because of my looks and mental health too anyway.

I agree, male virginity is a meme. Normies are just looking for easy ways to insult the ones they love to ostracize so much. Being a virgin doesn't make you an incel and being a non-virgin doesn't make you a volcel; inceldom consists of more than what its prescriptive definition suggests.

Whenever I hear the media or other people talk about incels I feel they overemphasize the importance of losing your virginity at least in my case it's more a overall lack of success like being a neet/hikikomori :blackpill:
Yes, you are absolutely correct.

The really interesting question is why failure at everything is so insistently linked to the inability to fuck girls.

They think that our biggest problem is being virgin, while many of us suffer from ostracizm and bullying from soyciety, mental illnesses and being autistic curse. My whole life is a fucking nightmare not only lack of romantic experiences made me death inside but normies like to ignore those factors because it helps them paint us as some spoiled losers when in reality we often put more effort into our lifes than those retarded normies and foids...

For some trucels, its more about the years of bullying, abuse, trauma, depression, anxiety, being treated like you're subhman.
but soyciety treats it like "oh that silly inkel is just mad just he cant put his pp in a vagege"
They think that our biggest problem is being virgin, while many of us suffer from ostracizm and bullying from soyciety, mental illnesses and being autistic curse. My whole life is a fucking nightmare not only lack of romantic experiences made me death inside but normies like to ignore those factors because it helps them paint us as some spoiled losers when in reality we often put more effort into our lifes than those retarded normies and foids...
this tbh
I'd give away so much just to have a friendly social circle like normies do, and to actually be treated with respect rather than disgust
imo it's much much more painful to be isolated and ostracized rather than being a virgin, in fact it's the main reason why I came to this site

the worst part is most people don't even get to lift up their asses and just get everything we ask for free kek, makes you question if there's such a thing as fairness in this world

Tbh this is all that needs to be said.

Pretty much. A chad who is 14 lets say who just hasn't gotten laid yet is a virgin too. They don't understand the baggage that LED US to identifying as incels IN THE FIRST PLACE!:reeeeee: Its not just not getting laid, its being reminded of your subhuman status the moment you go outside. The bullying, abuse, trauma, etc. that you mentioned leads us to becoming NEETS for instance like @Pestilence1 mentions. There is so much more to "boo hoo I can't have sex" that normie retards think being an incel means.

Exactly

for me its both at the same time. i am the only person out of ~12 males and ~15 foids in my class who is a virgin and i have no hope.