Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom is worse than bullying

Incelcel

Incelcel

TFW no gf
You can run away from your bullies. You can hide from them. You know that one day school is gonna end and so will the bullying.

As for inceldom, it will always be there. You can't outrun it, you can't escape it. You can cope but the moment you see your old crush or a couple kissing, the cope dies instantly. It will eat you away, torture you, drive you crazy, all the time.

And if you had a gf when you were getting bullied or got one after HS, you wouldn't care about it so much. You would have someone to confort you, someone to care about oyu, someone whose presence would help you forget or feel so good that you wouldn't think about it.

Bullying does not bother us becaue of what they did to us but because we did not get laid. If we got a gf we wouldn't give a shit about it.

Bullying is just tutorial for inceldom. You wont escape to normal life after bullying.

Virtually all incels are bullied.

I have never seen an incel be happy unless he is religious

If you're ugly you gotta believe in God, or at least in some form of metaphysical ending to the world, or else your life's gonna suck, I can guarantee you that.

Third weel in everything, watching all your friends getting married and having children one after another... Reduced to the status of the "good friend", "good uncle" who tries to be happy in society but secretly cries on his pillow at night.

Religion has to be the biggest cope on planet
It is, and this is why atheism on this forum makes me cringe so hard

Because it is the biggest and most effective of all copes (that is when you believe)

Funny thing is that i was and still am bullied because of the same reasons im an incel

It is, and this is why atheism on this forum makes me cringe so hard

Because it is the biggest and most effective of all copes (that is when you believe)
Im the type of person for whom truth is everything. Better to live in somewhat pain than cope, i suppose

bluepilled bullshit. Inceldom and bullying go hand on hand. Bullying doesnt end just because you finish school, since its a natural instinct.

Im the type of person for whom truth is everything. Better to live in somewhat pain than cope, i suppose
The trouble in matters of religion is that you can't know the truth, only approximations of the truth. No one ever came back from the dead and no one can send us a video recording of Jesus performing miracles. You're left with guesswork using a few tools like science, evolution and your personal intuition, but nothing definitive.

Besides, there are numerous instances in life where truthful beliefs are maladaptive, and untrue beliefs are adaptive. As you grow older (I am 25 yo) you begin to understand that sometimes, if a false belief puts you out of clinical depression, then it's a good belief.

bluepilled bullshit. Inceldom and bullying go hand on hand. Bullying doesnt end just because you finish school, since its a natural instinct.
They go hand on hand but that doesn't change the fact that bullying would not be an issue had you been getting laid.

The trouble in matters of religion is that you can't know the truth, only approximations of the truth. No one ever came back from the dead and no one can send us a video recording of Jesus performing miracles. You're left with guesswork using a few tools like science, evolution and your personal intuition, but nothing definitive.

Besides, there are numerous instances in life where truthful beliefs are maladaptive, and untrue beliefs are adaptive. As you grow older (I am 25 yo) you begin to understand that sometimes, if a false belief puts you out of clinical depression, then it's a good belief.
Maybe, but i just cant believe in god, when everything tells he doesnt exist and everything tells that who believes are copers. Its immpossible for me to trick my brain so hard.

Maybe, but i just cant believe in god, when everything tells he doesnt exist and everything tells that who believes are copers. Its immpossible for me to trick my brain so hard.
I don't believe in God either, at least not with enough force and stability. My beliefs swing between Christianity and some form of transhumanism/end-of-history-thru-technology thing. It basically depends on my mood of the day.

But you can incorporate some concepts of traditional religion into your daily life nonetheless. The very example given by priests and monks is incredible: a sexless incel can live 100 years old without killing himself. Whether this performance is/was driven by faith or not, you must admit it sends a message of hope.

You CAN escape inceldom if you are really detERmined.

They go hand on hand but that doesn't change the fact that bullying would not be an issue had you been getting laid.

bullying would still be an issue. Being systematically mistreated is shit no matter what. Of course habing sex would help you cope, but bullying is never not an issue.

Bullying is just tutorial for inceldom. You wont escape to normal life after bullying.
Lol, incels wouldn't make it to normality anyways.
Bullies were just a sneak peek into what awaits them in the real world.

bullying would still be an issue. Being systematically mistreated is shit no matter what. Of course habing sex would help you cope, but bullying is never not an issue.
Bullying is NOTHING. If you are getting laid that means that you are genetically adequate for reproduction, validated so fuck what other males think/do to you. It wouldn't matter. All that matters is how women treat you

Bullying is NOTHING. If you are getting laid that means that you are genetically adequate for reproduction, validated so fuck what other males think/do to you. It wouldn't matter. All that matters is how women treat you

lmao if you are bullied probably women treat you like shit and your GF is just an isolated case. You talk like someone who doesnt have any idea about what real bullying is. Believe me, bullying is a big deal even if you had a gf. you probably been just teased or had one fight and you call it bullying.

Also tou are giving a bad name to incels and the blackpill, making it seems its only about sex, and not about every area of life being determined by genetics, which is a much much bigger deal.

lmao if you are bullied probably women treat you like shit and your GF is just an isolated case. You talk like someone who doesnt have any idea about what real bullying is. Believe me, bullying is a big deal even if you had a gf. you probably been just teased or had one fight and you call it bullying.

Also tou are giving a bad name to incels and the blackpill, making it seems its only about sex, and not about every area of life being determined by genetics, which is a much much bigger deal.
If you have a gf and you are getting bullied then you KNOW that the bullies are wrong. They are just assholes, they are an exception.

Inceldom is the worst disease

If you have a gf and you are getting bullied then you KNOW that the bullies are wrong. They are just assholes, they are an exception.
Precisely. Having a >5 gf is the only effective ego shield against bullying. Bullies know this. They know when you are vulnerable.

Bullying is just honesty. If incels actually listened to them, they could prevent years of wasted time on self improvement, betabuxxing and white knighting