Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom is the most common in Eastern Europe and I don't care about anyone else's opinions.

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
You heard it right. Eastern Europe is the incel central of the entire world. Not only is religion here dead, but also most normies living here are incredibly cruel to you during your childhood if you were fat or ugly.

They will mentally cripple you for the rest of your life I know some oldcels who never had girlfriends from my city and remained that way in their approaching 80s.

One interesting fact about those people is that they are very well-mannered with perfect pERsonalities they wouldn't even hurt a fly yet they are rotting alone and wasted their lives. I assume they were bullied very hard by the normshit soyciety.

If you're not a thugmaxxer YOU WILL not survive Eastern Europe having human decency here and treating others with kindness like the West does not mean anything here.

They mistake your kindness for weakness and start bullying you immediately.

Unironically not conforming to normshit culture here gets you labeled a "faggot" or a "weakling".

You will often encounter crazy people here that have never been diagnosed because no one recognizes therapy including myself. So you'll see people having anger issues, BPD , social anxiety and not even knowing it.

They don't think it's a mental illness, they think that they inherited it from someone in their family whose behavior was the closest to their own.

You may argue that curries have it worse but I'd like to disagree, your communities are still intact, still following your traditions and culture meanwhile the church here is practically dead since no one enters them.

true. Cruel enviroment here
No sypathy, thugmaxxing is everywhere, bullying is ignored.

true. Cruel enviroment here
No sypathy, thugmaxxing is everywhere, bullying is ignored.
Thugmaxxing is law here. Everyone does it and thats the only way of pulling a foid besides being a CHAD. normies here thugmaxx very hard.

@weaselbomber this trve?
why do u think we are dying out ? Because of poverty ? No. The Middle East is also poor yet their birth rates are fine. Most men here don't get to reproduce because they are incels. Eastern Europe is the only poor place where people aren't reproducing.

The West is just as bad, in fact it is even more disgusting makes me sick to my stomach. At least Slavs are fucking straightforward about it. WestERnoids will pretend to have moralfags and morals and decency but on the inside they're the same and they wage psychological warfare on you, they outcast you and make you feel confused and alone until you go insane then blame it on you.

The West is just as bad, in fact it is even more disgusting makes me sick to my stomach. At least Slavs are fucking straightforward about it. WestERners will pretend to have moralfags and morals and decency but on the inside they're the same and they wage psychological warfare on you, they outcast you and make you feel confused and alone until you go insane then blame it on you.
I've said it before and I will say it again. At least westerners are wealthy compared to us and they can afford to cope with pretty much anything. Most of us are forced to save money for years just to buy 1 PC meanwhile westerncels can do that with 1 salary and still have enough money to buy other utilities.

Brazil must be worse
there are less cels in brazil i am 100% sure. People here aren't reproducing not because of poverty, but because they are unable to get into a sexual relationship.

I've said it before and I will say it again. At least westerners are wealthy compared to us and they can afford to cope with pretty much anything. Most of us are forced to save money for years just to buy 1 PC meanwhile westerncels can do that with 1 salary and still have enough money to buy other utilities.
Not deathnics like me. Growing up, poor rices and curries etc. didn't even have money and deathly strict helicopter parents. I went my entire adolescence without even being able to cope with vidya.

I would rather have been able to have my own freedom and my own life and get beat up on the streets every day in Eastern Europe than get psychologically tortured by soyciety and parentniggers as an immigrant to the West

Not deathnics like me. Growing up, poor rices and curries etc. didn't even have money and deathly strict helicopter parents. I went my entire adolescence without even being able to cope with vidya.
brutal.

The worst currently is USA, followed close by Canada and then Germany, France, UK, Italy, Greece.

People here aren't reproducing not because of poverty, but because they are unable to get into a sexual relationship
In Russia, Ukraine and Belarus birth rates are low because women just whore around and make an abortion if they get pregnant.
When women do want a family they want some betabux with stable income.

The worst currently is USA, followed close by Canada and then Germany, France, UK, Italy, Greece.
USA is straight up destroyed there is no US anymore.

You heard it right. Eastern Europe is the incel central of the entire world. Not only is religion here dead, but also most normies living here are incredibly cruel to you during your childhood if you were fat or ugly.

They will mentally cripple you for the rest of your life I know some oldcels who never had girlfriends from my city and remained that way in their approaching 80s.

One interesting fact about those people is that they are very well-mannered with perfect pERsonalities they wouldn't even hurt a fly yet they are rotting alone and wasted their lives. I assume they were bullied very hard by the normshit soyciety.

If you're not a thugmaxxer YOU WILL not survive Eastern Europe having human decency here and treating others with kindness like the West does not mean anything here.

They mistake your kindness for weakness and start bullying you immediately.

Unironically not conforming to normshit culture here gets you labeled a "faggot" or a "weakling".

You will often encounter crazy people here that have never been diagnosed because no one recognizes therapy including myself. So you'll see people having anger issues, BPD , social anxiety and not even knowing it.

They don't think it's a mental illness, they think that they inherited it from someone in their family whose behavior was the closest to their own.

You may argue that curries have it worse but I'd like to disagree, your communities are still intact, still following your traditions and culture meanwhile the church here is practically dead since no one enters them.
Meanwhile Citizens in Southern Africa have to grapemaxx to get something

Tbh, if Czechbros' stats apply even slightly to the rest of EE as well then we never had a chance:worryfeels::fuk:.

Tbh, if Czechbros' stats apply even slightly to the rest of EE as well then we never had a chance:worryfeels::fuk:.

slav women are into thugs and in general horrible human beings. There is a reason why the birth rates are so fucked up nearly 70% of all the marriages here end up in divorce.

Abusive slav CHAD beats up his wife DAILY only when he beats her nearly to death she finally divorces him.

But such men get to procreate here they are pretty much the only men reproducing. Sub5s can only betabuxx but probably won't manage to reproduce if they do it never began for the kid.

I WANT TO SMASH A FUCKING GLASS OVER MY FUCKING HEAD HAHAHAHAHA