Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom is rapidly growing and the government is preparing to crack down on it as a form of terrorism

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I've posted about this before, and nothing can convince me anything has changed. If anything the signs are confirming it.

Now that the lockdowns are ending, society and the corrupt Jewish media is going to once again get bored of having nobody to blame for it's problems. So you can bet your ass they're going to begin ramping up a propganda campaign to paint incels as society's next biggest threat.

They're going to label all misogynistic incels as terrorists and group us in with the radical neo-nazis. Of course there's so few actual neonazi groups in the US that theres no way they could collectively pose any actual threat - theres literally maybe a few hundred people in the entire country and it's so vastly exaggerated by the media to make it sound like theres millions of them.

So, to make the number of "neo-nazi terrorists" seem larger, and the hreat much wider, they're going to group all incels in with them. And then suddenly, there will be millions of "terrorists" everywhere, a growing threat to the stability of the country.

The first step is already happening:

Tech companies are going to band together to create a shared ban list so they can deplatform people simultaneously from all social media and banking systems. The crackdown is coming.

We should overthrow the "Canadian" "government", under lethal force if necessary.

I am afraid that one day i will have the police at my door just because i am on this forum sharing my lonliness and not harming anybody.

The incel movement is spreading = Women are becoming more picky so more men don't meet their ridiculous standards and are rightly upset about it

We should overthrow the "Canadian" "government", under lethal force if necessary.
See you did it again, this post has nothing to do with war against Canadian government. Why do you reply to every post and make it about "Canada" ?

See you did it again, this post has nothing to do with war against Canadian government. Why do you reply to every post and make it about "Canada" ?
Because it's existence as a "country" and the "people" who choose to stay there and immigrate there are an insult to me as an American.

Shed light on foid nature = misogynism. Endangering foid privilege = terrorism.
Also, mass shootings are not ok and not an answer to the problem. Mass hunger, food shortage and economical collapse - that`s the solution. Sub 7/10 men just need to stop wagecucking all at the same time for about a month and then it is GG. Remember how one cargo ship got stuck in a canal - imagine that all ships, all ports, all trucks suddenly have no labour force.

They're going to label all misogynistic incels as terrorists and group us in with the radical neo-nazis. Of course there's so few actual neonazi groups in the US that theres no way they could collectively pose any actual threat - theres literally maybe a few hundred people in the entire country and it's so vastly exaggerated by the media to make it sound like theres millions of them.
Somehow soys here (Europe) actually believe it. They legit think it's a huge terrorist organization with millions of members, biggest threat to the West. :feelsseriously:

Also, mass shootings are not ok and not an answer to the problem. Mass hunger, food shortage and economical collapse - that`s the solution. Sub 7/10 men just need to stop wagecucking all at the same time for about a month and then it is GG. Remember how one cargo ship got stuck in a canal - imagine that all ships, all ports, all trucks sudenly have no labour force.
They just want men to shut up. The only way is to cherry pick and generalize in order to justify deleting forums.

Because it's existence as a "country" and the "people" who choose to stay there and immigrate there are an insult to me as an American.
Again, you're off topic. This post has nothing to do with immigration between Canada and the US. What are you even fucking talking about?

Again, you're off topic. This post has nothing to do with immigration between Canada and the US. What are you even fucking talking about?
That no one should be in "Canada" and anyone who lives up there should renounce their "citizenship" and move down here, or petition their "government" to be annexed by the Union.

They're going to label all misogynistic incels as terrorists and group us in with the radical neo-nazis
We can always abandon incel and use another word to describe us, I mean what are they gonna do, lock all virgins up?

Also, mass shootings are not ok and not an answer to the problem. Mass hunger, food shortage and economical collapse - that`s the solution. Sub 7/10 men just need to stop wagecucking all at the same time for about a month and then it is GG. Remember how one cargo ship got stuck in a canal - imagine that all ships, all ports, all trucks suddenly have no labour force.
True if the economy stopped they would have to listen.

sounds about right

hopefully males stop using those services in large numbers and go on other social networks, facebook and twitter are cancer

yes everything is scanned and archived by feds, of course, but at least you aren't giving views and ad bucks to jew social networks, it's still something

I hope they end up spurring a self-fulfilling prophecy and more lonely men become radicalized and conscious of the systemic causes of their misery.

Jfl if they were right and incels were a legit terrorist organization there would be mass chaos. Congrats dipshits you alienated your most technologically sophisticated, high-iq demographic with nothing to lose and everything to gain.

If people here actually had the inclination to mobilize politically and conduct subversive operations, god we could wreck hell :feelsohh::feelsdevil:

Too bad our copes are too comfy for any of that too happen on a mass scale

Soys, please explain to me how my dream of establishing sexual marxism right wing extremist? I want sex to be distributed equally and taken away from the bourgeois Chads.

they're just waiting for a reason, misogyny sells well the idea that incels are monsters but it's not enough to bring us down

So, to make the number of "neo-nazi terrorists" seem larger, and the hreat much wider, they're going to group all incels in with them. And then suddenly, there will be millions of "terrorists" everywhere, a growing threat to the stability of the country.
it's amazing how they call incels nazi yet there are more ethnics than whites here

The incel movement is spreading = Women are becoming more picky so more men don't meet their ridiculous standards and are rightly upset about it

Soys, please explain to me how my dream of establishing sexual marxism right wing extremist? I want sex to be distributed equally and taken away from the bourgeois Chads.
Funny how the communists want to force everyone to share their labor, wealth, land, and food... but not share their access to virgin wives.
it's amazing how they call incels nazi yet there are more ethnics than whites here
There's white soys out there on Twitter who will call black republicans KKK racists.

I think they'll definitely try to get incel sites shut down because the number of male virgins is increasing and the government doesn't want them to become blackpilled - that would really threaten the stability of the nation, where virgin males keep slaving away and paying taxes just for a whiff of 40 year old pussy.

they can't do anything, we are a ideology not a group, we have no leader, we are lone wolves, society cannot stop us.

jfl you can't take someone to prison for being a virgin, courts are not that cucked, with societies getting more liberal and lower prison sentences there's even less chance.

I am afraid that one day i will have the police at my door just because i am on this forum sharing my lonliness and not harming anybody.
It is probable.

Last edited:
Are they not aware of what could happen if we keep growing like this and eventually become the majority? It might take 20 years, but at this rate it will happen since it's not slowing down at all.

I think you overestimate how much the government cares. Of course they are going to publicly say that they are doing something about it. But the actual budget for this is a chimpanzee browsing the internet using Windows 98.

I think you overestimate how much the government cares. Of course they are going to publicly say that they are doing something about it. But the actual budget for this is a chimpanzee browsing the internet using Windows 98.
There's not enough actual legit neo-nazi's to be any sort of threat. They to pump those numbers up big time, and what better way to do it than to add incels to the list? They'll instantly be able to oppress millions of men.

incelistan will one day be real

The UK Covid pass will become a Chadpass. All low tier normies and below will be barred from the public social sphere

Yanks can’t think of anything but warmongering.

Yanks can’t think of anything but warmongering.
Leafs can't think of anything but worshiping the queen, LARPing as British subjects and French faggots, and trying so hard to be so different from us just to piss us off.

Leafs can't think of anything but worshiping the queen, LARPing as British subjects and French faggots, and trying so hard to be so different from us just to piss us off.
Find me where that happened in here

So you cant find an example here. Nice
I just gave you examples. You still claim to be British imperial subjects with Elizabeth II as your queen that you simp for, you speak almost like us but then you raise your vowels and write words in the British spelling just to show how quirky you are, Canadian football, hockey, badminton, curling, etc.

I just gave you examples. You still claim to be British imperial subjects with Elizabeth II as your queen that you simp for, you speak almost like us but then you raise your vowels and write words in the British spelling just to show how quirky you are, Canadian football, hockey, badminton, curling, etc.
1) Imperial is cope, it’s just figurehead who has no real power except when elites get out of hand like they did in Brexit in UK.

2) Accents are different depending on location and arises naturally.

3) British spelling comes from Oxford, American from Webster's, and Canadian from a Canadian version of oxford (hence why it’s more similar).

1) Imperial is cope, it’s just figurehead who has no real power except when elites get out of hand like they did in Brexit in UK.
You still chose for her to remain a monarch. And she and the legacy of the British Empire are still an integral part of the "national" image, identity and "culture".
2) Accents are different depending on location and arises naturally.
You sound just like us. But then you autistically shifted your vowels out of your delusional paranoia that you don't want to be us.
3) British spelling comes from Oxford, American from Webster's, and Canadian from a Canadian version of oxford (hence why it’s more similar).
Then speak and write proper American. You are on this side of the world, so stop pretending like your posh or something.

You still chose for her to remain a monarch. And she and the legacy of the British Empire are still an integral part of the "national" image, identity and "culture".
You literally fought a war with Britain, we always had good relations (except when they cucked us and gave you Alaska over us).

You sound just like us. But then you autistically shifted your vowels out of your delusional paranoia that you don't want to be us.
You’re delusional and think we literally formed our language by comparing to you. Accents vary across Canada because they shift naturally due to isolation from one another. Think of how many accents you have in America.

Then speak and write proper American. You are on this side of the world, so stop pretending like your posh or something.
Why should we go for American spelling over British? English wasn’t standardized when the Oxford and Merriam Websters both tried to from what I’ve read. Also, our spelling isn’t the exact same as British, it’s like in between American and British.

You literally fought a war with Britain, we always had good relations (except when they cucked us and gave you Alaska over us).
Because they were tyrannical and oppressive, and so we created a Democracy under Liberty, Opportunity, Equality and Justice for the People. You were too cucked to even do anything about it.

And Alaska is rightful American soil and Alaskans are proud to be American. Good for them that they can live in Freedom instead of royalist tyranny.
You’re delusional and think we literally formed our language by comparing to you. Accents vary across Canada because they shift naturally due to isolation from one another. Think of how many accents you have in America.
Every "Canadian" sounds exactly like us, except for that vowel shift. Every "Canadian" speaks with that stupid annoying impediment.

I can tell who's a delusionist by the way the sound the vowels. Then I can know not to take them seriously. I'm pretty sure you have that lisp as well.
[UWSL]Why should we go for American spelling over British? English wasn’t standardized when the Oxford and Merriam Websters both tried to from what I’ve read. Also, our spelling isn’t the exact same as British, it’s like in between American and British.[/UWSL]
There is only one proper way to spell, which is the American way of spelling it.

Because they were tyrannical and oppressive, and so we created a Democracy under Liberty, Opportunity, Equality and Justice for the People. You were too cucked to even do anything about it.

And Alaska is rightful American soil and Alaskans are proud to be American. Good for them that they can live in Freedom instead of royalist tyranny.

Every "Canadian" sounds exactly like us, except for that vowel shift. Every "Canadian" speaks with that stupid annoying impediment.

I can tell who's a delusionist by the way the sound the vowels. Then I can know not to take them seriously. I'm pretty sure you have that lisp as well.

There is only one proper way to spell, which is the American way of spelling it.
Honestly, I hope China nukes you delusional cucks.

You will fall under Communism and the chinks if we don't bring you our Freedom first.
China >>>> cucked yanks.
Also, Canada is more free than cuckmerica. Cope harder

fair enough, if the government wants to lock me up in the psycho ward, please do, as long as they are paying for it im all good. There would be no difference between that and my life now:feelsohh:

Ok fedposting glownigger.
they can't do anything, we are a ideology not a group, we have no leader, we are lone wolves, society cannot stop us.

jfl you can't take someone to prison for being a virgin, courts are not that cucked, with societies getting more liberal and lower prison sentences there's even less chance.
They can't even properly define what an incel even is. The most these soy fools can do is probably harass .is posters in their own countries with police. But a good portion of the people are are Fakecels. We would have Disowned JD if he posted here. But the media slaves are doing their best to paint the picture that that is us, which it isn't.

Last edited: