Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom is not an ideology.

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
Blackpill is the truth and we aren't deranged "neckbeards" as society likes to call us. They do that to make us look less credible, they try to make clowns out of us.
They do that because liberalism rules the west and if the truth or blackpill as we like to call it spreads cultural marxism will eventually crumble. They'll do everything that's in their power to demonize us but do not fear brethren people eventually will wake up. The truth will spread. Our numbers will grow. And we must do everything that's in our power to stop this cucked leftist degeneracy from spreading. Because that's our only salvation.

Last edited:
Blackpill is the truth
Exactly. We have no ideologies, nothing. We are just realists, who accept the world as it is. Blackpill = reality. Blackpilled = realistic. Nothing simplier than this.

The blackpill can potentially turn cucks and normies into incels. That's extremely dangerous for the establishment if it happens en masse.

They even call incel forums "toxic" and "dangerous" because they don't want us to conglomerate and discover the truth.

The blackpill can potentially turn cucks and normies into incels. That's extremely dangerous for the establishment if it happens en masse.
It's not dangerous. Cultural marxism is what's dangerous. West is going to hell already. Blackpill, traditionalism, the truth is our salvation.

It's not dangerous. Cultural marxism is what's dangerous. West is going to hell already. Blackpill, traditionalism, the truth is our salvation.
I can't say much since I was born and raised in this cultural Marxist society but in this case, would we find some form of similarities between the alt-right red pill and of course the incel black pill? Both are a danger to the current establishment.

I don't think the blackpill even makes you a cultural marxist. There's plenty of right-leaning blackpilled incels.

I can't say much since I was born and raised in this cultural Marxist society but in this case, would we find some form of similarities between the alt-right red pill and of course the incel black pill? Both are a danger to the current establishment.
Yes we would they're our allies!
I don't think the blackpill even makes you a cultural marxist. There's plenty of right-leaning blackpilled incels.
My bad. It was a typo what I meant is if the truth or blackpill as we like to call it spreads cultural marxism eventually will crumble.

It's dangerous to the interests of the people pushing cultural marxism, I mean. Feminism for example is over if the vast majority of men get blackpilled.

It's dangerous to the interests of the people pushing cultural marxism, I mean. Feminism for example is over if the vast majority of men get blackpilled.
Yes that's why we need men to spread blackpill! Try to set your friends, your father, even a stranger you're having a small talk with straight.

Don't need to go hard on them. Little truth here, little truth there. They'll come around.