Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Inceldom Is Location Specific

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I have lived in the same place pretty much my whole life and I am living incel right now but that doesn't mean that if I change my location I will remain an incel. I don't consider myself or anyone who has not lived in multiple locations to be a true incel. Where I live is very feminist/sjw and also very materialistic. It's not a good place for men at all. If I want to have success with women no doubt I have to leave this place. Being in a location where it is one of the worst places for women is not going to help us at all. You can be a complete incel in one location and be successful with women in another.

> I don't consider myself or anyone who has not lived in multiple locations to be a true incel.

Circular reasoning, so someone can become a truecel if they found out that changing locations doesn't work but before they do then they aren't a truecel?

And while femoids in south east europe can be the most disgusting, worthless and psychopathic that doesn't mean that femoids all around the world don't want chad

you either ugly or not.... i know how your face can hold you back...... i hate mentalcels man...Location really.. like that REALLY IS HOLDING You back man... / thats a mockery to people who are incel wherever they go regardless of location...

Cope. Tried tinder in many countrys but still 0 success.

Locationcel affects only whites thats why JBW theory is the most legit theory ever

> I don't consider myself or anyone who has not lived in multiple locations to be a true incel.

Circular reasoning, so someone can become a truecel if they found out that changing locations doesn't work but before they do then they aren't a truecel?

And while femoids in south east europe can be the most disgusting, worthless and psychopathic that doesn't mean that femoids all around the world don't want chad
Are you suggesting SEE is worse than WE? WE is the worst, specially the UK, Netherlands and Scandinavia.

I live in a fairly non-SJW/feminist area (county has voted republican for like 5 straight elections), and while it's nice, it doesn't solve the problem of women. We have media everywhere, so even the least cucked of places can still get bad ideas. Not to mention, no matter where any of us go, we are still either ugly, short, or autistic.

While I agree that location can make some difference. Looks are generally speaking universal.

Demographics play a big part. For instance Russia has more women than men due to the low life expectancy for men there. This logically speaking means you're naturally going to have a better shot there.

Or Colombia for instance. Where a lot of women will be better looking then the men there on average. So you'd also have a better shot in theory.

But this is all on paper. In practice in can turn out very different.

I kind of agree there but it really depends on the country, its society and "societal laws" it has.

Eg - A incel will always be doomed in a country like Australia because of the strong influence of bullshit like feminism and sjw cuckery. The country is also full of chads and stacies here and hypergamy and high standards has just gone to a point where its become ridiculous.

But compare it to an asian country like thailand there is a possibillity you might luck out. it isnt as cucked, feminism isnt really that popular over there, looks do still matter but theres not an extreme influence on looks like in countries such as Australia or US , and there is some truth about asian women interested in white men, even unattractive men - eg tinder screenshots, and a few users here confirming this theory who have "escaped inceldom" or plan to, by travelling to a country like thailand.

true, i think a lot of incels especially my fellow whitecels would not be incel in another country.

Uk sucks for incels.

you either ugly or not.... i know how your face can hold you back...... i hate mentalcels man...Location really.. like that REALLY IS HOLDING You back man... / thats a mockery to people who are incel wherever they go regardless of location...
You location is your looks. That's why you have guys that can look good but they are still incel because in that location they are considered uglier if they changed to a location that is more suited to their looks they would be able to get out of this.