Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom is growing, and we need a movement!

diogenes

diogenes

It's Not OvER
★★★
I feel like the incel community could turn into a moment and gain real benefits for incels and men in general.

Hear me out. LGBT scum are around 5% of the population and they've gained rights for themselves and elevated status among society. Trannies are especially good at this. We could do the same. According to some Washington Post poll, 30% of men 18-35 have never had sex. And I would say that AT LEAST, if not all men, at least 50% of the male population (5 and under in looks) are incel or can relate to the incels. We have a massive base untapped.

I think demands of the incel movement should be similar to those made by trannies and faggots. Here are some examples:
  • Penalize virgin shaming, ugly shaming, small dick shaming, manlet shaming, etc. (just like some jurisdictions ban misgendering trannies)
  • Penalize discrimination based on looks height by banning interviews in person, omitting names of applicant (so they can't discriminate against ethniccels), and so on (just like some jurisdictions ban discrimination against LGBT scum)
  • Representation of incel, ethniccel, and unattractive men in mass media (like LGBT scum demand tranny freaks and fag representation in mass media)
  • Free surgery for sub 6 men
  • Free HGH and T for all boys 12-18 along with mandatory gymceling sessions at school
  • Free counseling and mental health care for incels
  • Free monthly stipend for sub 6 men
  • Legalized and widely available access to testosterone therapy and other steroid/enhancement drugs
  • Complete ban on "circumcision" aka MALE GENITAL MUTILATION
  • Anti-feminist stance
  • More research into stopping norwooding aka male pattern baldness
That's all I could think of while writing this. I'm sure we can come up with more.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I totally agree even if it will be hard due to all bluepilled cucks out there.
Welcome back my Italiancel brother.

This seems like men's rights, and as such, it does not work.

What is hurting us is not the lack of a protective state of the rights of men, but an excess of state protecting the rights of women.

Remove from women all legal rights and guarantees, so that they are exactly the same as men. No alimony, division of assets, quotas for women or the like. Turn the marriage into a completely deregulated contract, and it will only be worth what is written literally on paper.

Without legal guarantees, there will be nothing more that will prevent women from suffering all the bad consequences of their actions. Women who get pregnant out of wedlock, or who spend all their money, or who divorce for commonplace reasons, will be severely punished for their own acts. This will either force them to change their posture, or throw women into complete misery.

What is hurting us is not the lack of a protective state of the rights of men, but an excess of state protecting the rights of women.

Remove from women all legal rights and guarantees, so that they are exactly the same as men. No alimony, division of assets, quotas for women or the like. Turn the marriage into a completely deregulated contract, and it will only be worth what is written literally on paper.

Without legal guarantees, there will be nothing more that will prevent women from suffering all the bad consequences of their actions. Women who get pregnant out of wedlock, or who spend all their money, or who divorce for commonplace reasons, will be severely punished for their own acts. This will either force them to change their posture, or throw women into complete misery.
Well I think that this is what he meant with "anti-feminist stance"

Removing the rights of foids does not help incels. Just giving boys free HGH + T while growing up will guarantee that the overwhelming majority don't turn out manlet, dickcel, ugly, etc...

I feel like the incel community could turn into a moment and gain real benefits for incels and men in general.

Hear me out. LGBT scum are around 5% of the population and they've gained rights for themselves and elevated status among society. Trannies are especially good at this. We could do the same. According to some Washington Post poll, 30% of men 18-35 have never had sex. And I would say that AT LEAST, if not all men, at least 50% of the male population (5 and under in looks) are incel or can relate to the incels. We have a massive base untapped.

I think demands of the incel movement should be similar to those made by trannies and faggots. Here are some examples:
  • Penalize virgin shaming, ugly shaming, small dick shaming, manlet shaming, etc. (just like some jurisdictions ban misgendering trannies)
  • Penalize discrimination based on looks height by banning interviews in person, omitting names of applicant (so they can't discriminate against ethniccels), and so on (just like some jurisdictions ban discrimination against LGBT scum)
  • Representation of incel, ethniccel, and unattractive men in mass media (like LGBT scum demand tranny freaks and fag representation in mass media)
  • Free surgery for sub 6 men
  • Free HGH and T for all boys 12-18 along with mandatory gymceling sessions at school
  • Free counseling and mental health care for incels
  • Free monthly stipend for sub 6 men
  • Legalized and widely available access to testosterone therapy and other steroid/enhancement drugs
  • Complete ban on "circumcision" aka MALE GENITAL MUTILATION
  • Anti-feminist stance
  • More research into stopping norwooding aka male pattern baldness
That's all I could think of while writing this. I'm sure we can come up with more.

What do you guys think?
Cope. The LGBT movement has support from a certain (((group))).

We need an incel political party tbh
Complete ban on "circumcision" aka MALE GENITAL MUTILATION
=bro

Many betabuxx think they have found "love". If we count betabuxx who have sex rarely maybe 15%-30% of men are actually sexually active.

Removing the rights of foids does not help incels. Just giving boys free HGH + T while growing up will guarantee that the overwhelming majority don't turn out manlet, dickcel, ugly, etc...
By the way, you can not think long term.

Visualize a society where a legion of single mothers have no legal guarantee of employment, alimony, half of men's assets, and any form of welfare. In a setting like this, the only way these women can not perish in absolute misery is by going to the family or some single man.

as more and more women start to screw up victims of their own inconsequential lifestyle, and as other people witness this, it will serve as an incentive for other women and even men to begin to rethink their lifestyles degrading and promiscuous. After all, no one will want their daughters to have the same sad fate as promiscuous women. Gradually and relentlessly, the traditional family will once again emerge.

By the way, you can not think long term.

Visualize a society where a legion of single mothers have no legal guarantee of employment, alimony, half of men's assets, and any form of welfare. In a setting like this, the only way these women can not perish in absolute misery is by going to the family or some single man.

as more and more women start to screw up victims of their own inconsequential lifestyle, and as other people witness this, it will serve as an incentive for other women and even men to begin to rethink their lifestyles degrading and promiscuous. After all, no one will want their daughters to have the same sad fate as promiscuous women. Gradually and relentlessly, the traditional family will once again emerge.
That's retarded. I don't want a used up single mother. I want a virgin girl. If I had received HGH + T therapy while growing up I wouldn't be incel now.

We definitely need to acquire something like this.

That's retarded. I don't want a used up single mother. I want a virgin girl. If I had received HGH + T therapy while growing up I wouldn't be incel now.
I just want to remind you that at the moment, no single mothers, no women old, new, beautiful, ugly, normal or deformed, anyway, no woman wants you. The kind of woman you would accept or reject is irrelevant, since your destiny is to die without any woman.

But supposing all men think exactly like you, that would be even more destructive for single mothers, who would die alone, without government help, without a man to stay with them and no assets to leave for their children. If this happens then my hypothesis would be confirmed.

Assuming otherwise, that some men would accept single mothers, that would not be a good fate for a woman either. They would have to settle for an inferior man who could leave her at any moment and leave behind no alimony or half of his possessions.

Do you understand me now?

I think no government will accept this.

Isaac Newton level IQ post

Take away women's free shit and watch them lose power overnight

Most men are cucked as you can see on inceltears and such. Itd never happen

We really don't.

Did you plan all of this? Loved this topic