Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom Is A Disease That People Should Be Diagnosed With

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2022
★★★★★
373d 20h 5m
I will, of course, give myself as a good example of an incel. I am considered ugly in the face to almost all, if not all women on earth. This is verifiable through testing via dating apps. I am also a manlet, which significantly reduces chances of finding a partner. I am not white, rather I am a Moroccan mongrel and this reduces my chances even more. I am also disabled, which reduces my chances even more.

Having collected all that information you can conclude that I will never find a partner, and I never will because of who I am. I am so unattractive to women that you almost cannot even call me a human being. I will not go that far though, I am making a fair point that inceldom is verifiable by simply taking a look at the afflicted man. This is why tall white men who are only slightly below average in the face cannot be considered incel, what they lack is insufficient to be truly considered incel.

I believe inceldom is a permanent state that cannot be changed and if you had a girlfriend once, that means you are not an incel. Inceldom is chronic disease, it cannot be cured, it are the symptoms that can be avoided by using certain coping methods.

PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
173d 10h 53m
I agree. I should also be diagnosed with the same.

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★★★
17d 9h 48m
Yes, I want to have disability benefits tbh

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2022
★★★★★
373d 20h 5m
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 10h 20m
It's the worst disease in the world
gymletethnicel said:
That doesn't apply to incels, as someone in the comments stated. It only applies to women and faggots.
I hate when it happens

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
260d 20h 39m
Kaisercel

Kaisercel

Officer
9d 4h 28m
I'm sexually disabled because of my look. It's insane that I have to wageslave my ass off.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8