Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Inceldom is a cult"

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20200506 070040

20200506 070022

Imagine doing this level of mental gymnastics

20200504 074709

IT is garbage and should be left to rot. Stop caring about those fags.

wow I didn't know .co was such a cult

If you have to tell people to stop willingly joining incel spaces, chances are incels are probably right

yeah as if leaving the "cult" will somehow cure your loneliness and you'll end up with a gf in no time, it doesn't matter what you do, if you're an ugly piece of shit you will always be a reject, it doesn't matter what mindset you chose to adopt or how much you improve on your social skills, you will never be liked by a girl.

JFL then it’s the shittiest cult ever.

Come join our cult for self-confessed ugly adult virgins with no hope left!

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: this cult meme was funny at the start but are you serious right now,ITcels?

Not reading that soy, and why do foids think they can call us a cult(jfl), when they’ve got hundreds of orbiters and guys willing to curbstomp anybody they don’t like?

Ah, yes of course. I am asked SO MANY TIMES by the mods to recruit new members for the cult.
Master and Sargent constantly whining in PM "Isolation, where are the new cultists?", "Have you already brainwashed his desperate soul?" and the classic "Have you incited violence onto low ranking members today, Isolation?"
Yes, that definitely happens all the time :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
That made me actually laugh, thanks for sharing the retarded IT propaganda

Ah yes, we even have our own chants.

Theirs brains are so low iq.... So lowww subhumans.

Read, but didn't want to.

This is coming from the same people who literally worship qweens :soy:

We don't even have an upvote system. How the fuck can we support each other? Reddit is the hugbox.

We spend half our time fighting each other, strong cult bro.

Meetup1909

average incels.co member

If you have to tell people to stop willingly joining incel spaces, chances are incels are probably right
NNNNNOOOOOOO YOU CANT TALK ABOUT HOW YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKED OVER IN LIFE NOOOOOOO

haha bell go red one

soy post by cucktears

Ah yes because 30% of sexless men in America is a cult

the only cult where the whole point is wanting to exit said cult

yeah as if leaving the "cult" will somehow cure your loneliness and you'll end up with a gf in no time, it doesn't matter what you do, if you're an ugly piece of shit you will always be a reject, it doesn't matter what mindset you chose to adopt or how much you improve on your social skills, you will never be liked by a girl.

They want us to be silent compliant docile subservient involuntary virgins.

They're thoroughly power mad & they think they can get away with it because they believe it's in vogue their stand points.

When the winds change they'll do everything to burn evidence of their past & attempt to join us OR go silent.

They're thoroughly amoral. They know what they're doing.

Imagine writing a 5 paragraph post on Reddit about one of the smallest and most obscure communities on the internet

I'd gladly see users ascending. I don't want incels to suffer, I wish them well. But I'm also a realist. I can't deny the blackpill. I know from lifelong experience that all the ideas and thoughts on this forum are accurate.

Why do they always claim we isolate newcomers? We openly embrace discussion with normies about the blackpill, they just ban or downvote us to oblivion jfl and they call US a cult?! :feelshaha: :lul:

When was IT back?

Wait so who are the high leaders who are supposed to be ordering me around to kill people???? I am still awaiting my orders! Master, where are you?!

the minute the old one got shut down they found a new one with braziliansigma as mod again lol
JFL it doesn't surprise me at all, thanks for the info.

its a new sub for cultists who just need their fix of laughing at subhumans
... which is pretty ironic because many males on Reddit (IT included) are just as subhuman as we are.

You need to donate all your savings to the moderator fund, please ensure us mods don't starve to death, thank you.

Sent all of my money to your paypal. Please send me your blessed orders... My master... My lord... My savior.

Just lol. Not one word