Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceldom is a cult. If you’re romantically / sexually desperate please read the following in order to protect yourself

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

Yikes inkwells, don't you know any community that I don't like is a CULT?! :soy:

Jfl, i won't read what that sub-50 iq subhuman wrote

Never began for cultcels tbh. If only they left their ugliness behind.

Never began for cultcels tbh. If only they left their ugliness behind.
Being apart of a cult sounds cool ngl
They make us sound so edgy and dangerous tbh no wonder larpers are attracted here

Of course it comes from Reddit, the soy factory of the Internet.

Normies are way more of a cult.

1. Most of them are desperate and are willing to throw away who they are to meet trends
2. Day 1 of them being accepted involves listening to other normies, body builders, and other social media personalities who have "figured out" the game and basically completely transform them into someone they aren't through layers of falsehood
3. Normies are isolated from anyone who doesn't think like them
4. They create extreme dependance on each other, such that any amount of being alone is horrendous; it can get to the point that it can drive Connor Murphy to kill himself if he doesn't bang more than 3 girls a day
5. Preaching: Those who have "figured it out" then self-worship and flex out of insecurity through Social Media and convert others.

I don’t think I’m like overly dependent on this site or whatever. I act fairly normal outside of here. The cult thing is def a strech imo. There’s not really a reward for staying here besides colored names or whatever lol. It’s more just a place to say whats on your mind without people getting freaked out by it. It’s not like we harass people into staying either, if someone says they’re gonna leave the closest they get is a joking “cya tomorrow lol”. No one like witchhunts you if you stop posting

Its over for mansonmaxxers

Yes im in a cult I totally cant leave and i was mk ultrad to be inkwell ooohhh ahhhh ooooohhh :feelskek:

I am a 33 degree Incelistan Rites incel with access to the most elusive and mind bending blackpills.

Part of that post is missing but I've found it:

Step 0. You've been treated like shit by society & can't get any intimacy with the opposite sex while others around you are, in your desperation you start searching around Google trying to figure out what is wrong with you then land at a place that makes logical sense & isn't belittling your problems like this sub.

I don't think I've ever been "crushed" by someone on here. If anything this post seems like projection, you have to destroy the little self respect you have left to fully degenerate into a bluepilled cuckold

Proud to belong to this cult

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back