Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom is a consequence of natural selection, looks matter because of basic biology

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
All women have similar preferences, they behave like a hivemind, all of them have the same pre-installed dating preferences, and proof of that is the fact all women agreed we're not good enough for them, if they didn't have common preferences, there would be statistical exceptions, but there weren't statistical exceptions for us, all women rejected us, and that suggests they all have similar preferences when it comes to sex and dating.

Inceldom is a consequence of natural selection, therefore, the only way of eliminating the problem of inceldom, is eliminating natural selection itself. Humans should reproduce in labs, sexual contact will be unnecessary, sex will be banned, human sexuality will be erased from the face of the Earth, eliminating sex won't affect us because we won't enjoy sex anyways, it will only affect the people we hate, the privileged sexhaver class, they offended us by having what we can only dream about, they offended us by being the class that benefits from the inequality and injustice that hurts us and marginalizes us, they offended us by enjoying while we suffer, they are our enemies.

Let's see if they keep saying sex isn't a big deal when they are the ones who have to suffer that! Let's see how they will react! This will be our revenge, the revenge that will satisfy our anger and resentment, and in this anti-sexual future, ugly men will no longer suffer the pain and marginalization we had to suffer.

Last edited:
Let's see but kinda tru fr

I wouldn't say it's natural selection since the selection pressures aren't forcing people to adapt to their environment. Rather it is sexual selection by females, because they have a choice in the modern society and they have thousands of options. Ask yourself this, if you had the power to mate with any women of your choosing, would you pick the ugly sheboon or the blonde white stacy? In our hearts, we all know the answer because all humans are shallow.

Sexual dimorphism is an effective result, and will make clear your chad or subhuman genetics, this must be everyone's consensus. Biology (natural selection) is a simple logic, it is a pattern, it has always existed since ontological beings existed.

if you had the power to mate with any women of your choosing
It is simply unacceptable for me that there are people out there with the privilege of ONLY sleeping with the most attractive people. This is why I hate women, they are living a life with an unimaginable privilege and that's unfair.

:foidSoy:you're not entitlted to show how we are hypocrite sweetie !
In this society, women have a right to have the shallow dating preferences they want, but I also have a right to judge their preferences as shallow, and of course I will judge them for being so shallow and so fucking repulsive, and tbh I love the fact judging women as whores and shallow affects them so much, we incels should take advantage of that.

All women are whores, but they are whores with men who are more attractive than us.

Sexual dimorphism is an effective result, and will make clear your chad or subhuman genetics, this must be everyone's consensus. Biology (natural selection) is a simple logic, it is a pattern, it has always existed since ontological beings existed.
True. Sexual dimorphism is a scientifical concept, humans are animals and obviously men and women are different by nature. Nature isn't politically correct and it doesn't care if it offends you.

I wish I could receive sexual consent from women, I don't want to sleep with women who don't want to sleep with me, but only attractive men receive enthusiastic consent from women, and that offends me, and the only way to solve this inequality is eliminating sex forever, that is the utopia incels should talk about.

I used to think this too before hearing something in a rehab room video.

Essentially what he said was that modernity has led to too much power on women for sexual selection which inflates the value of sub5 women. This results in natural selection not actually working because men breed with sub5 women and create ugly kids anyway. Saying that you are an incel because of muh natural selection is cope. It won’t lead to more attractive people because men are too desperate and resort to breeding with ugly women. IMO most of us are incel because of modernity, not natural selection.

Essentially what he said was that modernity has led to too much power on women for sexual selection which inflates the value of sub5 women. This results in natural selection not actually working because men breed with sub5 women and create ugly kids anyway. Saying that you are an incel because of muh natural selection is cope. It won’t lead to more attractive people because men are too desperate and resort to breeding with ugly women. IMO most of us are incel because of modernity, not natural selection.
Yep, the modern dating market is a result of a fisherian runaway.

I disagree, I mean yeah, dating apps give too much power to women, but natural selection alone has always discriminated ugly individuals by either not letting them reproduce or letting them reproduce but die at a faster rate due to their flawed genes which don't let them adapt.

Makes sense, but will it be implemented, if it ever does?

True. Sexual dimorphism is a scientifical concept, humans are animals and obviously men and women are different by nature. Nature isn't politically correct and it doesn't care if it offends you.

I wish I could receive sexual consent from women, I don't want to sleep with women who don't want to sleep with me, but only attractive men receive enthusiastic consent from women, and that offends me, and the only way to solve this inequality is eliminating sex forever, that is the utopia incels should talk about.
Rape max