Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom is a biological issue not the race/ethnicity issue.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
This 'I'm an incel because I belong to the certain race/ethnicity' is a dumbest cope.
'Muh JBW'.

Yes, I'm sure women all around the world would choose these whites

Istockphoto 168250344 612x612
D93a5d72ce28092d4c7acb3723d64334

over these Chinese

NO146

This 'I'm an incel because I belong to the certain race/ethnicity' is a dumbest cope.

exactly, Chad has no race, he is his race. Motherfuckers love sucking white people's balls simply because they're white, fagots.

And the fact that dimorphism works “only well in white people” is clearly a fallacy. Any biological issue based specifically on the white race of “chad” is an atypical fallacy.

Yes it biological but certain races are just so subhuman that they're highly prone to inceldom like curries for example.

Yes it biological but certain races are just so subhuman that they're highly prone to inceldom like curries for example.
Still, curry Chad will slay in the Japan, Africa or Europe.
Genetic garbage would be outcast loser even as a native in Lichtenstein.

This is very relative, obviously most Indians are Truecels, but there are also Indian Chads, the issue of race is subjective.

Chads are naturally few, because the meaning and concept of the word has a purpose in chad, if chad were common, it would not be chad, it would be the appropriate normal.Most white people are not chads and are easily mogged by a skinny African with a big dick.
@wereq

In fact, the majority here on this forum must be ugly white people, that's for sure.

Race is biological and provable with haplogroups and genetic clusters.

It's not about race, it's about Chad. And EUGENIA does not occur in a certain race, everyone has sexual dimorphism, so any race can have chads, but then you use the context that “chad” is little in this race, but chad naturally is little, because that is the concept of the word, and not something normal and appropriate, as I said before. Obviously there are races that are apparently a little worse than others, that's a fact, just like most white people are ugly, and the majority of this forum are white truecels talking about blackpill in their rooms rotting, while at the same time thinking they are 'superior'. ' because of the color, a sea of hypocrisy.

Literally you two posts ago:
STOP GASLIGHTING!

yes, it is not about race, because it is subjective, read carefully before just taking words from the context in which they were applied, it is not a question of race that is the basis of the statement, I just demystify that part so as not to open up perplexities with her introduction, because she is a liar, and I explained.

yes, it is not about race, because it is subjective, read carefully before just taking words from the context in which they were applied, it is not a question of race that is the basis of the statement, I just demystify that part so as not to open up perplexities with her introduction, because she is a liar, and I explained.

You don't present me with arguments, just fallacies, honestly, I think the same, and I think more, because from your previous posts, you are a cuckold who supports actions about your mother, denounced by you. You're just another stupid idiot.

By the way, you only take sentences out of context to present your poorly made attributions.
Xzxz

It's not about race, it's about Chad. And EUGENIA does not occur in a certain race, everyone has sexual dimorphism, so any race can have chads, but then you use the context that “chad” is little in this race, but chad naturally is little, because that is the concept of the word, and not something normal and appropriate, as I said before. Obviously there are races that are apparently a little worse than others, that's a fact, just like most white people are ugly, and the majority of this forum are white truecels talking about blackpill in their rooms rotting, while at the same time thinking they are 'superior'. ' because of the color, a sea of hypocrisy.
does not refute.

Im Sure Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Race influences everything

Nigger race and ethnicity is still biological moron
You don't know what words can be used in a broader and narrow sences?
By 'biological' I meant that issue of inceldom exist because of natural conditions, not because of culture, racial prejudice etc.

A person is an incel because of looks, not race

@NorthernWind @Kina Hikikomori
Your biological race and evolutionary conditions absolutely do affect the likelihood of you being attractive. Certain races are just objectively more attractive than others on average.

Typical Celtic Briton phenotype:

Typical Danish/North German phenotype:

Meanwhile here are some typical pajeets:

If you can’t see the mismatch here, I can’t help you

Last edited:
@NorthernWind @Kina Hikikomori
There’s also the difference in subjective preference to account for. Light coloring generally has a wider appeal than dark coloring

Your biological race and evolutionary conditions absolutely do affect the likelihood of you being attractive. Certain races are just objectively more attractive than others on average.

Typical Celtic Briton phenotype:

Typical Danish/North German phenotype:

You show yours, that's all, let me show you mine now:
Dirtylittlestylewhoree

Vidyutjamwal 1

13534350 297486470600311 1466205344 n e1469201828919

Ok, look at the phenotype of these Indian chads, chads do not belong to a specific ethnic race, they are just random individuals in small proportions spread around the world, simple. That's the point.

And I made it clear what I said, that obviously there are races that are more symmetrical than others, I made this scenario clear. But I also don’t use this premise, which could be 100% false, to say that white people are the ‘best’.And if we enter this scenario, we will find things that are somewhat different from the stereotypes. Most users here are white, white truecels complaining about their lives, it's a true concept, but if I use that premise the same way you use yours, to say that certain races are "inferior" (in allegory) than others , I will be incoherent.

And the “normal” of each race in this context would be subjective, because within each ethnic nation the sociology of these individuals physically works differently. Obviously, comparing with others, we can use evaluation to know who is objectively 'better', but this starting point does not open completely coherent doors to say which certain people are “inferior” just in the race of their existence, this is pure reductionism if we take into account the opposite factors for this scenario that are not considered.

You show yours, that's all, let me show you mine now:
View attachment 1283879
View attachment 1283883
View attachment 1283884

Ok, look at the phenotype of these Indian chads, chads do not belong to a specific ethnic race, they are just random individuals in small proportions spread around the world, simple. That's the point.

And I made it clear what I said, that obviously there are races that are more symmetrical than others, I made this scenario clear. But I also don’t use this premise, which could be 100% false, to say that white people are the ‘best’.And if we enter this scenario, we will find things that are somewhat different from the stereotypes. Most users here are white, white truecels complaining about their lives, it's a true concept, but if I use that premise the same way you use yours, to say that certain races are "inferior" (in allegory) than others , I will be incoherent.

And the “normal” of each race in this context would be subjective, because within each ethnic nation the sociology of these individuals physically works differently. Obviously, comparing with others, we can use evaluation to know who is objectively 'better', but this starting point does not open completely coherent doors to say which certain people are “inferior” just in the race of their existence, this is pure reductionism if we take into account the opposite factors for this scenario that are not considered.
I don’t think you get it. The images I posted for you are composites. They fairly represent the aggregate of what a man in those regions of the world looks like. You and the OP just cherrypicked photos

Exactly. The racepill is the entire blackpill rolled into one: looks, height, IQ, and neuroticism all differ on average by race
This is another theme, which only takes into account the positivism of Augusto Comde.

But allegorically speaking, this is indeed considered, but a means, not an end, sociology involves more external issues than this fine line.

I don’t think you get it. The images I posted for you are composites. They fairly represent the aggregate of what a man in those regions of the world looks like. You and the OP just cherrypicked photos

And I made it clear what I said, that obviously there are races that are more symmetrical than others, I made this scenario clear
It’s not just symmetry. Bone structure, facial proportions, and height also differ on average by race.
But I also don’t use this premise, which could be 100% false, to say that white people are the ‘best’
Whites are the best on average. That’s not to say ALL whites are more attractive than ALL ethnics, but the average white is significantly more attractive than the average ethnic

Whites are the best on average. That’s not to say ALL whites are more attractive than ALL ethnics, but the average white is significantly more attractive than the average ethnic
I agree that they tend to be, like I said, this is a means, and I consider that. But it's not an end, so it's not really considered objectively, sociology is broader than that.

It’s not just symmetry. Bone structure, facial proportions, and height also differ on average by race.
This is another theme, which only takes into account the positivism of Augusto Comde.

But allegorically speaking, this is indeed considered, but a means, not an end, sociology involves more external issues than this fine line.
I agree that they tend to be, like I said, this is a means, and I consider that. But it's not an end, so it's not really considered objectively, sociology is broader than that.