Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Inceldom in india is basically jbw.

D

Doesitmatter?

Go to sleep lads There's no good ending
I have seen average/ below average subhumans have women throw themselves to them because they have fairer skin tone. Your facial structure is cope here. The only thing matters to currys is fair skin. I doubt tyrones would have any success here.

So Excited Dancing GIF

Most indian women are scammers and white people know.

I wouldnt trust an Indian Women even when she would be my adoptive sibling.

nothing new here

most curry foids will prefer a 5'7 chink over a 5'10 indian with similar face score, just because the chink will have fairer skin

I have seen average/ below average subhumans have women throw themselves to them because they have fairer skin tone. Your facial structure is cope here. The only thing matters to currys is fair skin. I doubt tyrones would have any success here.
What is considered fair there? I am brown af but never met an indian lighter than me.

Lifefuel for currycels with albinism

Most indian women are very unattractive. If you are passportmaxxing, may as well continue flying a bit further east.

Most indian women are very unattractive. If you are passportmaxxing, may as well continue flying a bit further east.
Tbh I am based too I ain't dating no dark skinned cutty too. I will find the most light skinned curry i could

most curry foids will prefer a 5'7 chink over a 5'10 indian with similar face score, just because the chink will have fairer skin
Not true. Most Chinese foids would prefer a ltn 4’11 indian over a 6’3 htn chink simply because the indian isn’t a chink

Not true. Most Chinese foids would prefer a ltn 4’11 indian over a 6’3 htn chink simply because the indian isn’t a chink
Cope. Height is the most important factor