Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom impacts you in so many ways.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Just got rejected from another job I applied for because i have 0 references, they even said that i could use a close friend or significant other but not family. Obviously i have no friends because im incel or an SO. Just LOL at normie requirements for getting a job. Especially if youve barely any real job experience. Its a cycle of hatred for incels - Cant get job cuz no references/experience - cant make friends/experience cuz incel and unwanted.

I really hope i can work up the courage to kill myself this year, funny thing is that employers dont even see references as a handicap because most normies have friends lol.

Being able to socialize and work with others is pretty important in many jobs and positions. If you can't do the minimum required to even have one non-professional connection, then is it wrong to assume that you will struggle with professional communication as well? I agree with you that it is a downward spiral effect, but it's not "unfair" so to say. It's like saying that it's unfair that you can't get a modelling gig with an ugly face, or a technical job without the qualifications.

Virginp0wers said:
Just got rejected from another job I applied for because i have 0 references, they even said that i could use a close friend or significant other but not family. Obviously i have no friends because im incel or an SO. Just LOL at normie requirements for getting a job. Especially if youve barely any real job experience. Its a cycle of hatred for incels - Cant get job cuz no references/experience - cant make friends/experience cuz incel and unwanted.

I really hope i can work up the courage to kill myself this year, funny thing is that employers dont even see references as a handicap because most normies have friends lol.

Correct me if I'm wrong but couldn't you use any willing past/present teachers as your reference?

Also you have almost little to no connections too, if you're an Incel.

blickpall said:
other job I applied for because i have 0 references, they even said that i could use a close friend or significant other but not family. Obviously i have no friends because im incel or an SO. Just LOL at normie requirements for getting a job. Especially if youve barely any real job experience. Its a cycle of hatred for inc
He lives in the UK, its hard finding a job in a country like that. The US is a bigger country with more people and more opportunities, so it'd be easier to get a job in the US.

There's a reason why job agencies are a big thing in the UK.

The best thing OP could do is getting a short cert in something else and a place that offers work placements (for some experience/references), then there's also volunteering (you could get some experience/references). That's what I'm planning to do.

idkwattodowithlife said:
He lives in the UK, its hard finding a job in a country like that. The US is a bigger country with more people and more opportunities, so it'd be easier to get a job in the US.

There's a reason why job agencies are a big thing in the UK.

The best thing OP could do is getting a short cert in something else and a place that offers work placements (for some experience/references), then there's also volunteering (you could get some experience/references). That's what I'm planning to do.
This has nothing to do with social skills being a requirement for jobs.

Also, the UK and US had roughly the same unemployment in the last available date that I found through Google - 4.3% for USA and 4.2% for UK in Jul '17. So, on average, it's about equally hard to get a job in both. And temp/staffing agencies are huge here in the USA as well.

The certification helps but doesn't counteract the lack of social skills, which is evidenced by a lack of recommendations. Volunteering is a great option, as are internships if you can get them. The other alternative is that one could get a job that doesn't really require personal references, like some online-only jobs, or some super entry-level isolated jobs like manual labor.

I make up references. I have guys named Naved Fareed, Kim Chao, & Kyle Gold with random #s. Then again maybe It doesn't matter for me since I always work at shit places

blickpall said:
This has nothing to do with social skills being a requirement for jobs.

Also, the UK and US had roughly the same unemployment in the last available date that I found through Google - 4.3% for USA and 4.2% for UK in Jul '17. So, on average, it's about equally hard to get a job in both. And temp/staffing agencies are huge here in the USA as well.

The certification helps but doesn't counteract the lack of social skills, which is evidenced by a lack of recommendations. Volunteering is a great option, as are internships if you can get them. The other alternative is that one could get a job that doesn't really require personal references, like some online-only jobs, or some super entry-level isolated jobs like manual labor.

your going under the premise that i can function in a social environment. Just LOL at that.

Virginp0wers said:
your going under the premise that i can function in a social environment. Just LOL at that.

So then you should know that you won't perform well in jobs that have social environments? You can't blame the employer for properly assessing this weakness of yours (according to you).

blickpall said:
So then you should know that you won't perform well in jobs that have social environments? You can't blame the employer for properly assessing this weakness of yours (according to you).

why are you going under the assumption im applying for jobs which are in a social environment. You like making assumptions dont you.

blickpall said:
Being able to socialize and work with others is pretty important in many jobs and positions. If you can't do the minimum required to even have one non-professional connection, then is it wrong to assume that you will struggle with professional communication as well? I agree with you that it is a downward spiral effect, but it's not "unfair" so to say. It's like saying that it's unfair that you can't get a modelling gig with an ugly face, or a technical job without the qualifications.

It is unfair if you can't get a modelling gig with an ugly face because ugly males don't have the choice. It's unfair that ugly males are outcasted by society because of their looks. Its unfair that people with socialization issues can't get jobs because they didn't choose to be ostracized from everything and anything. They didn't choose to be born with a mental illness.

This is why life must come to an end. Its idiotic and unfair in every aspect. Although it may be idiotic in itself to want life destroyed, since life has no purpose and no meaning. The universe would keep on going, whether we existed or not.

But of course, life can't last forever.

Virginp0wers said:
why are you going under the assumption im applying for jobs which are in a social environment. You like making assumptions dont you.

In my previous posts I said:

"Being able to socialize and work with others is pretty important in many jobs and positions."

Many being the operative word here. You could have stepped in and said, "The jobs I am applying for are not of that nature," instead of being snarky. I guess given the context of the thread, it's to be expected though.

I also said that an alternative is to apply to jobs which don't have social requirements, which was another opportunity to say "I am applying to those jobs, but they still require references," and we could continue the conversation from there. But again, I understand now that this is perhaps too much to ask for. Clearly, explaining why these "normie" standards make sense from a business owner's or recruiter's perspective make perfect sense struck a nerve. Unfortunately, even if your job is very socially isolated, you still have to communicate with your boss once in a while, so you will have to socialize minimally. Therefore, the people who have references simply have a stronger application than you, one that is more attractive to employers.

Kointo said:
It is unfair if you can't get a modelling gig with an ugly face because ugly males don't have the choice. It's unfair that ugly males are outcasted by society because of their looks. Its unfair that people with socialization issues can't get jobs because they didn't choose to be ostracized from everything and anything. They didn't choose to be born with a mental illness.

This is why life must come to an end. Its idiotic and unfair in every aspect. Although it may be idiotic in itself to want life destroyed, since life has no purpose and no meaning. The universe would keep on going, whether we existed or not.

But of course, life can't last forever.

Okay, when viewed from that perspective, yes life is "unfair." But I think it's more unfair, and detrimental, to hire people who don't meet the requirements of the job. I believe in meritocracy, not "ableism" or affirmative action. Yes, it sucks that IQcels, mentalcels, truecels got the short end of the genetic lottery and thus struggle in life. However, I don't think anyone wants to look at ugly models (without some sort of SJW agenda), hire stupid scientists, or rely on socially stunted diplomats. It simply makes no sense.

Another perspective is that life is "fair" in that we get what we "deserve." Why does an ugly person DESERVE a modeling gig? Sure, he didn't choose his genetics - that's unfair to him personally. He didn't choose to be ostracized. But that's what he gets because that's what his genes can afford him. It's unfair on the personal level, but it's "fair" on the global level, which is exactly why the natural selection cycle perpetuates and why incels are ignored and downtrodden. We simply don't have the social capital to be relevant. This is a bitter pill to swallow, but humanity as a whole is probably better off with worker bee incels who don't breed than with "fair" "equality" with incels having access to all the things that normies and Chads do. We are pollution to the gene pool and if we reproduce, it is in violation of the laws of nature and against the benefit of our species. Only the fittest, in all senses of the word, "deserve" or are entitled to pass on their genes - that's how we got to this point as a species in the first place. Just because we have the same DRIVE to reproduce doesn't mean we have the same merit.

blickpall said:
In my previous posts I said:

"Being able to socialize and work with others is pretty important in many jobs and positions."

Many being the operative word here. You could have stepped in and said, "The jobs I am applying for are not of that nature," instead of being snarky. I guess given the context of the thread, it's to be expected though.

I also said that an alternative is to apply to jobs which don't have social requirements, which was another opportunity to say "I am applying to those jobs, but they still require references," and we could continue the conversation from there. But again, I understand now that this is perhaps too much to ask for. Clearly, explaining why these "normie" standards make sense from a business owner's or recruiter's perspective make perfect sense struck a nerve. Unfortunately, even if your job is very socially isolated, you still have to communicate with your boss once in a while, so you will have to socialize minimally. Therefore, the people who have references simply have a stronger application than you, one that is more attractive to employers.

Okay, when viewed from that perspective, yes life is "unfair." But I think it's more unfair, and detrimental, to hire people who don't meet the requirements of the job. I believe in meritocracy, not "ableism" or affirmative action. Yes, it sucks that IQcels, mentalcels, truecels got the short end of the genetic lottery and thus struggle in life. However, I don't think anyone wants to look at ugly models (without some sort of SJW agenda), hire stupid scientists, or rely on socially stunted diplomats. It simply makes no sense.

Another perspective is that life is "fair" in that we get what we "deserve." Why does an ugly person DESERVE a modeling gig? Sure, he didn't choose his genetics - that's unfair to him personally. He didn't choose to be ostracized. But that's what he gets because that's what his genes can afford him. It's unfair on the personal level, but it's "fair" on the global level, which is exactly why the natural selection cycle perpetuates and why incels are ignored and downtrodden. We simply don't have the social capital to be relevant. This is a bitter pill to swallow, but humanity as a whole is probably better off with worker bee incels who don't breed than with "fair" "equality" with incels having access to all the things that normies and Chads do. We are pollution to the gene pool and if we reproduce, it is in violation of the laws of nature and against the benefit of our species. Only the fittest, in all senses of the word, "deserve" or are entitled to pass on their genes - that's how we got to this point as a species in the first place. Just because we have the same DRIVE to reproduce doesn't mean we have the same merit.

I think the optimal solution is the eradication of all human life, burn everything to ash and life will sprout again. Hopefully better.

Virginp0wers said:
I think the optimal solution is the eradication of all human life, burn everything to ash and life will sprout again. Hopefully better.

That's certainly one way to go about it, haha. I wouldn't call it a "solution" as much as a "way out" or form of giving up on the "great experiment."

Personally, I think it would be a shame. I would say that I am at least slightly addicted to information and knowledge, and it always fascinates me what the greatest among us have achieved given one relatively minute and short-lived lifetime. There are some humans out there that are absolutely glorious specimens; the problem is that there are too few of them, and that not all of us can be that spectacular.

blickpall said:
Well, isn't this obvious? Of course understand that it's natural selection running it's course. It's not right or wrong. It's just what happens. I don't want life to continue. I want to see the destruction of it all. It's a meaningless and uneventful thing. People give life their own meanings to cope and stay alive as a human being. Emotions and simple neural reactions are what prevent humans from making the logical decision to end their own life (this includes me of course)

blickpall said:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Well, isn't this obvious? Of course I understand that it's natural selection running it's course. It's not right or wrong. It's just what happens. I don't want life to continue. I want to see the destruction of it all. It's a meaningless and uneventful thing. People give life their own meanings to cope and stay alive as a human being. Emotions and simple neural reactions are what prevent humans from making the logical decision to end their own life (this includes me of course)[/font]

Try living here where the unemployment rate is over 6% been rejected for a job at a fucking mcdonalds. lmao i don't care anymore. iv'e given up. why try if you have to put in a million times the effort as everybody else for little to no return?

It might not be inceldom per se. I think it may be you being ugly. Lookism is the root of all problems for us, inceldom is one of them.

rickvanderhammer said:
Try living here where the unemployment rate is over 6% been rejected for a job at a fucking mcdonalds. lmao i don't care anymore. iv'e given up. why try if you have to put in a million times the effort as everybody else for little to no return?
do you imagine the level of suicidefuel you will encounter at mcdonald?

nausea said:
do you imagine the level of suicidefuel you will encounter at mcdonald?

Most fast food workers and people who consume fast food are absolute sub humans themselves, but i'm a sub sub human

KValt said:
It might not be inceldom per se. I think it may be you being ugly. Lookism is the root of all problems for us, inceldom is one of them.

upvoted