Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceldom has officially gone mainstream

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Never thought the day would come but it has. Major, mainstream media outlets are running storys about "what is an incel?" I can't believe it. The term incel and roastie will be part of the mainstream lexicon soon.

Not surprising really. There will probably be more incel maniacs in the future.

>Inceldom gone mainstream

>No new members on this website

>thousands of new guest

Twitter is going nuts. Normies are overeating to the extreme. This guy represents like 00.01% of incels, if that.

Twitter is going nuts. Normies are overeating to the extreme. This guy represents like 00.01% of incels, if that.

The best part is the roastie reaction. What are they doing? Resorting to bullying of course. What do they think that will accomplish? They going to bully incels into not hating women?

Is this a good thing overall? I just don't know at this point. This is a clear spreading of the blackpill, and roasties are triggered no doubt (and hopefully worried), but its all happeneing too fast. What do you guys think?

We honestly made it.
We are the new Chads.our status is unmatchable.

The best part is the roastie reaction. What are they doing? Resorting to bullying of course. What do they think that will accomplish? They going to bully incels into not hating women?

What really bothers me is the total disregard for the incel plight, they can't even fathom that anyone would be left out of the dating game through no fault of their own other than being born genetically inferior.

Is this a good thing overall? I just don't know at this point. This is a clear spreading of the blackpill, and roasties are triggered no doubt (and hopefully worried), but its all happeneing too fast. What do you guys think?
Best thing to happen to incels since ER went ER.

Not sure tbh. I like to think it's a good thing that people are learning about the grim reality of the blackpill.

What really bothers me is the total disregard for the incel plight, they can't even fathom that anyone would be left out of the dating game through no fault of their own other than being born genetically inferior.

I honestly find the reaction to it funny, when muslims drive planes into buildings and shoot up concerts these people are all "oh no it's not all muslims, dont be islamophobic!" but when one autist does a shitty truck spree they're all calling for ugly male genocide.

honestly though the incel community is fucked, the left are pushing hard to have anyone who criticises feminism considered a terrorist, including groups like MGTOW and MRAs which had nothing to do with it. A few feminists just need to suck off a couple of aging politicians and they'll get their way and you'll be arrested for ever questioning womens victimhood and the tenets of feminism. Enjoy the new state enforced bluepilling thats coming up
This

Inceldom has been mainstream for a long time, but most incels are in denial

I honestly find the reaction to it funny, when muslims drive planes into buildings and shoot up concerts these people are all "oh no it's not all muslims, dont be islamophobic!" but when one autist does a shitty truck spree they're all calling for ugly male genocide.

honestly though the incel community is fucked, the left are pushing hard to have anyone who criticises feminism considered a terrorist, including groups like MGTOW and MRAs which had nothing to do with it. A few feminists just need to suck off a couple of aging politicians and they'll get their way and you'll be arrested for ever questioning womens victimhood and the tenets of feminism. Enjoy the new state enforced bluepilling thats coming up
I fear this tbh
For non-Americans (like europe), this is definietly true. You have no freedom of speech. That's the shit I'm worried about. In America, I trust our freedom of speech laws. That may be naive of me.

I hope the site becomes normal again

You know the truth. Miniassian changed things...forever. There's no going back.
I do not care about this whole thing. I just wanna rot with all of the active users here. Normies should just leave me alone

I am not involved in this thing.

Huge normie invasion boyos.

Everyone who shits on mods should think on how hard it is for them to moderate this place.

I do not care about this whole thing. I just wanna rot with all of the active users here. Normies should just leave me alone

I am not involved in this thing.

Agreed.

I find the numales hilarious, it’s literally like those Buzzfeed guys. Put three of them together and you STILL don’t have the test level of a typical Chad. For the norman males lurking, Chad is the guy who beat you up or stole your girlfriend. Think Thor.

The normies lurking must be SEETHING!

I'm glad the mods locked the door.

yes, too much too fast. I don't have the energy for a war right now

JFL when incel terminology becomes mainstream.

There is truly no hope for this world. None.

White supremacist site too.

Im sick of normies bothering me, they need to go back to reddit.

Its almost strange how quickly this is spreading, we've had weirdo killer guys loosely tied to fringe internet groups before, why make a big deal out of this one?

>No new members on this website

Well for obvious reasons. I think the mods are just thinning the herd over time, the trolls and journalists will dissipate as time goes on and their interest wades, and left will be the guys who genuinely want to join.

Attachments

• Please Read.png
    Please Read.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 65
Not sure what to think.

On one hand, Normies be freaking out, everywhere.

On the other hand though, More stuff like the Toronto attack happens.

I fear incels will need to be careful in future. Normies always work themselves into hysterics following a tragedy and start pogroms against the sort of people they hold accountable. After Columbine it was kids who played FPS games or listened to the "wrong" kind of music. After the Charleston church shooting it was kids who posted memes about Rhodesia or collected Rhodesian merch. After the OK City bombing, it was anyone critical of the federal government.

Now it'll be incels who are targeted, or anyone who fits the incel descriptor: unattractive, lonely men. Be prepared, guys. Be ready to defend yourselves, because like it or not more and more people will begin viewing you as a threat. And while the reaction of most people to a threat is to run the other way, some will confront you. They'll try to push you down for holding your head high and daring to walk on their side of the street, and you have to be ready to tell them "fuck off, this is MY street".

If you can, get a pistol for self-defense. If you can't, get a good knife or a decent less-lethal alternative: a stun gun, bear mace, a truncheon, anything. Learn some martial arts, or at the very least learn to throw a good punch without hurting yourself. Never go looking for a fight, but if a fight comes to you be ready to wreck their shit. Show them you're not afraid.

they won't do anything because they can't. Unless someone makes specific threats they can't do anything, talking about female hypergamy isn't a crime. They can't stop disenfranchised males socializing over the internet ever, normies just need to realize blackpill is here to stay and it's only going to grow.

This so much. SJWs at their most hypocrite state. You should make a thread about this so they can read this comment

It got attention in 2014 ER and then 2015 AL, I thought at that time it would already mainstream

I fear incels will need to be careful in future. Normies always work themselves into hysterics following a tragedy and start pogroms against the sort of people they hold accountable. After Columbine it was kids who played FPS games or listened to the "wrong" kind of music. After the Charleston church shooting it was kids who posted memes about Rhodesia or collected Rhodesian merch. After the OK City bombing, it was anyone critical of the federal government.

Now it'll be incels who are targeted, or anyone who fits the incel descriptor: unattractive, lonely men. Be prepared, guys. Be ready to defend yourselves, because like it or not more and more people will begin viewing you as a threat. And while the reaction of most people to a threat is to run the other way, some will confront you. They'll try to push you down for holding your head high and daring to walk on their side of the street, and you have to be ready to tell them "fuck off, this is MY street".

If you can, get a pistol for self-defense. If you can't, get a good knife or a decent less-lethal alternative: a stun gun, bear mace, a truncheon, anything. Learn some martial arts, or at the very least learn to throw a good punch without hurting yourself. Never go looking for a fight, but if a fight comes to you be ready to wreck their shit. Show them you're not afraid.

This is all very solid advice. I would rep you if I could.

The beta uprising has begun.

they won't do anything because they can't. Unless someone makes specific threats they can't do anything, talking about female hypergamy isn't a crime. They can't stop disenfranchised males socializing over the internet ever, normies just need to realize blackpill is here to stay and it's only going to grow.

Actually they can stop us, and have before. The whole reason this site exists in the first place is because they successfully pushed us off other sites, or invaded them and shitted them up and displaced the incel population. Now this site has appeared in an SPLC article about hate speech and the guest count has spiked dramatically. I doubt normies would want to invade this place, but they might do the other thing they always do: bitch and moan until someone nukes the domain or presses charges.

I hope this all blows over and none of that happens here, but I would start building new sites or looking at new places now just in case.

This is how it starts. Soon you are going to have normies tweeting about how incel they are.