Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom has made my sleep worse

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I didn't sleep at all for the past two days, when I went to sleep last night all I dreamed of was incel things (getting rejected, arguing with femoids, posting on here) until I woke up a few hours later.

It's over for me.

same. my sleep has been shit for some time now.

I sleep way too much atm

I recently fucked up my sleep schedule. I sleep at 2am and wake up at 1pm.

I had to give up caffeine recently because of severe insomnia and splitting headaches. I have starting having a little now after a month of withdrawl but only about 4-5 hours before sleeping. Maybe you should try giving up caffiene before sleeping. Also try avoiding blue light especially from computer screens. I switch my laptop and phone to the red screen mode before sleeping.

Unhappiness in general leads to disturbed patterns of sleep.

I can relate. Being NEET, addicted to caffeine, and having sleep apnea has fucked me hard

fantasising about being lusted after by femoids once i finish looksmaxxing is enough to knock me out for about 10 hours.

youre losing it boy, i think some one needs a nap