Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Inceldom has been solved forever

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Real Noctulian Trapstar
★★★
IMG 2508

Just stop being a pathetic bitch, anon! Coast through life with ease like the rest of us! Just talk to women, anon! :soy: :soy:

I don't see how anyone could take this in good faith. This isn't advice. This isn't even platitudes at this point. It's just kicking someone while they're down. And yet we're at a loss as to why male suicide rates are so high. And yet, the braindead normies on twitter think that this is le heckin rude awakeningirino. A rude awakening is putting actual effort into your appearance and self-improoving and still getting looks of disgust from women because your face is utterly fucked.

I mean, it's a chan post, of course it's not in good faith

the best actual advice for incels would be to accept the reality of the blackpill and try to cope as best as you can.

ofc it's hard to achieve genuine happiness while being starved of sex and intimacy but it's worth trying.

I mean, it's a chan post, of course it's not in good faith
I figured that people would be smart enough to see this, right?

Nope. People unironically think that a 4trans post is good life advice.

Odds are both of them are in the same situation.

This is why males feel more alone than ever. No honesty. Must always pretend like nothing is wrong, women are all over you, etc...

I figured that people would be smart enough to see this, right?

Nope. People unironically think that a 4trans post is good life advice.
jfl

it's true, most zoomer normies rn are so braindead and niggerfied that their worldview is as dumb as 4chan shitposts

Normalfags don't know how to give out genuinely helpful and useful advice. They only know how to gaslight and manipulate.

jfl

it's true, most zoomer normies rn are so braindead and niggerfied that their worldview is as dumb as 4chan shitposts
I'm around zoomer normies a lot since I'm still in high school, you've hit the nail on the head. I'm surrounded by wiggers, faggots, and mexicans.

Normalfags don't know how to give out genuinely helpful and useful advice. They only know how to gaslight and manipulate.
They're even worse than foids, because at least most of them ignore you. Normalfags go out of their way to 'save' you when in reality, they're only projecting bluepill that would only work for Chad and no one else.

Last edited:
They're even worse than foids, because at least most of them ignore you. Normalfags go out of their way to 'save' you when in reality, they're only projecting bluepill that would only work for Chad and no one else.
Empathy is impossible without being able to truly relate to someone else's experiences by going through similar events yourself. They can't understand what we go through so they assume one person's individual experience is a universally applicable situation that holds true for everyone else. The issue is that they pretend that this narrow minded approach is perfectly valid and refuse to relinquish their dogma to ever see the perspectives of others. It's patronizing at best and presumptuous arrogance at worse.

Last edited:
Your 19, your life has just begun bro your young bro :soy:

starts at 15 ends at 20 then u become professional at it

the best actual advice for incels would be to accept the reality of the blackpill and try to cope as best as you can
Words of wisdom

For ever its over

Too late. Meeks solved it years ago

keep griding

never get up

i looksmaxxed to dressing like a fucking model for a year or so but now i dont even bother. i still have a developed niche style that suits me well, but what the fuck is the point.

the best actual advice for incels would be to accept the reality of the blackpill and try to cope as best as you can.

ofc it's hard to achieve genuine happiness while being starved of sex and intimacy but it's worth trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back