Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Inceldom goes beyond not being able to get a gf

Cuckedbylife

Cuckedbylife

Banned
-
Being ugly has far more issues than not being able to get into a relationship. Humans are very visual, so you are judged as soon as you walk near someone. As an ugly person, especially a man, you WILL be harassed and ridiculed even though you didn’t do anything. This makes getting friends and having social success harder than the average person. Many negative experiences from childhood will also shape your personality, which will affect the aspects of life that ARE controllable. Ugly women go through some of this too, but not nearly to the extent that ugly men do. All in all it makes life more shitty as a whole.

I'm ugly to the point I even hate leaving my apartment.

Being ugly will ruin your life.

this is cope. there's men uglier than you who are living good lives while you post on site for depressed virgins
Yeah you can still improve your life for sure. It doesn’t mean you won’t have to put up with a lot of BS from people just because they don’t like the arrangement of bones in your skull or the length of your femurs.

this is cope. there's men uglier than you who are living good lives while you post on site for depressed virgins
Nope, being ugly WILL ruin your life. Women give me the "ick" face very consistently when they look at me. Doesn't always happen but it happens very often either way.

Maybe that doesn't happen to you because you are actually average looking. That's fine. But this is my reality and I'm not playing it up. I'm bald, I have extremely bad skin from having bad acne for a decade so my face is full of deep pockmarks and acne scars. And I wasn't a pretty boy to begin with.

I'm a legit subhuman and women hate my existence.

Water is basically wet.

But I do remember back when I was in my early teens. I was always butting heads with the other kids because they would bully me for no reason, no matter how hard I tried to be normal I just couldn't do it. I was forced to walk alone and I never knew why. Plus when highschool started it was even worse for me because I was an incel on the football team. Normally those youngcel looking kids are just super quiet and literally no one talks to them, even the coaches dislike them and they're always the worst players who don't get a lot of playing time.

I was literally a backup on defensive line and I was on fucking C team as a starter I think, when I literally almost broke some kids neck and they had to kick me out of the game, I am for a fact better than a backup and I shouldn't even be on C team. I literally won us a few games because I would keep on scaring the center causing him to keep fumbling the ball, and keep in mind these were other starter players.

And people will tell you its because you're black and blah blah blah but white kids are getting 0 play time.

Essentially as an incel you don't even have the same rights as a normie, if you get mad that's your problem. If a normie gets mad after he did something to you and you retaliate it's your fault.

Nope, being ugly WILL ruin your life. Women give me the "ick" face very consistently when they look at me. Doesn't always happen but it happens very often either way.

Maybe that doesn't happen to you because you are actually average looking. That's fine. But this is my reality and I'm not playing it up. I'm bald, I have extremely bad skin from having bad acne for a decade so my face is full of deep pockmarks and acne scars. And I wasn't a pretty boy to begin with.

I'm a legit subhuman and women hate my existence.
im not trying to say you arent ugly, i have never seen your face, but i know ugly fucks who lifemog everyone on this forum to hell and back, blaming only your face is a cope

im not trying to say you arent ugly, i have never seen your face, but i know ugly fucks who lifemog everyone on this forum to hell and back, blaming only your face is a cope
That’s why you have to try even if you fail, so that when you die you don’t have any regrets. Even still, the likelihood is that you won’t win, but might as well play.

Ugly toilets never have to go through anything still life on easy mode, bluepilled to think that they suffer even just a little bit.

The older you get, the more you realize lack of pussy is the least of your problems as a neurodivergent, short, and/or ugly man.

Work is the worst one for me. I’ve been treated like dogshit in every job I’ve ever had, despite being one of the most talented, hardworking, and rule-following employees.

EDIT: Also, it’s way harder to even get a job in the first place.

Ugly toilets never have to go through anything still life on easy mode, bluepilled to think that they suffer even just a little bit.
I can’t speak for every individual that’s why I said this :feelsokman:

The older you get, the more you realize lack of pussy is the least of your problems as a neurodivergent, short, and/or ugly man.

Work is the worst one for me. I’ve been treated like dogshit in every job I’ve ever had, despite being one of the most talented, hardworking, and rule-following employees.
No rules for your face

genetic engineer your offspring to be good looking

Having too much acne as a man can get you fired if the woman become uncomfortable and think you have bad hygiene

Being ugly has far more issues than not being able to get into a relationship. Humans are very visual, so you are judged as soon as you walk near someone. As an ugly person, especially a man, you WILL be harassed and ridiculed even though you didn’t do anything. This makes getting friends and having social success harder than the average person. Many negative experiences from childhood will also shape your personality, which will affect the aspects of life that ARE controllable. Ugly women go through some of this too, but not nearly to the extent that ugly men do. All in all it makes life more shitty as a whole.
Damn straight, everyone focuses on the gf aspect but that's just a slice of the cake.

We should be given free surgery
No rights for bottom rung of society, besides normies love using us as a springboard; not that they'd admit it.

Exceptions don't disprove the rule.

This is usually something that needs to be explained to Redditards, wouldn't imagine niggas here needed that explained to them.

No

You see normie men that are still masculine but with a flaw nerfing them living good life.

O ADRIANA LIMA MARKO JARIC facebook

No

You see normie men that are still masculine but with a flaw nerfing them living good life.

View attachment 814095
this guy has one of the worst eye areas i have ever seen. i have crystal blue hunter eyes and when i showed my face to other incels they said they cant understand how i am incel with this eye area

at this point i dont know what to say. according to some people here they say face is everything so idk what to believe

this guy has one of the worst eye areas i have ever seen. i have crystal blue hunter eyes and when i showed my face to other incels they said they cant understand how i am incel with this eye area

at this point i dont know what to say. according to some people here they say face is everything so idk what to believe
Facial harmony is most important

I hope you die

I would notice people weirded out by me in public back when I had a beard. Now that it's shaved and I look like an 18 year old again I don't get as much problems. Ugly children aren't viewed as badly as ugly adults. Ofc an older teenager isn't a child still tho so I still can get bad looks coming my way.

No rights for bottom rung of society, besides normies love using us as a springboard; not that they'd admit it.
This. The normies make our problems much worse. This is why we need to be aggressive in our beliefs and not be nice to anyone not nice to us.