Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Inceldom Epidemic (or even Pandemic)

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Pew Research says 63% of young men from age 18 to 29 are INCEL!

Single =/= virgin

50.52% of men aged 18-20 are virgins, however, only 1.9% of men aged 25 (but not older than 30) are virgins.

Last edited:
JFL! You think horny young men with raging testosterone are voluntarily single?! :feelsgah::feelsgah:
If someone had one-time consensual sex in the past but is now experiencing a dry spell, would you consider him an incel? Most of us wouldn't

Last edited:
50.52% of men aged 28-20 are virgins, however, only 1.9% of men aged 25 (but not older than 30) are virgins.

These 25 are so rare that they are found in every corner of the world, right? I, for example, am a 26 year old truecel virgin.

JFL! You think horny young men with raging testosterone are voluntarily single?! :feelsgah::feelsgah:
"

63% of single individuals in the US are not looking for romantic relationships or casual dating opportunities"​

"

63% of single individuals in the US are not looking for romantic relationships or casual dating opportunities"​

Do we have any study breaking down this by race?

If someone had one-time consensual sex in the past but is now experiencing a dry spell, would you consider him an incel? Most of us wouldn't
I judge him by his appearance and the length of time he may have been celibate. If it has been more than 6 months, he has reached the level of incelism, and if his appearance is negative, below five, then he is clearly a beta in the incelism category.

50.52% of men aged 18-20 are virgins, however, only 1.9% of men aged 25 (but not older than 30) are virgins.
So 50% of 18-20 year olds are trucels? You understand how bad this is? Men at their peak are forced to have no release of their urges.

If someone had one-time consensual sex in the past but is now experiencing a dry spell, would you consider him an incel?
I wouldn't unless his dry spell has been for 2 years or more.

Screen-Shot-2019-11-11-at-7.40.29-PM.png

Unsurprisingly, curries and chinks are the most trucel. I was surprised by the data on blacks though. I thought they would be a lot more successful. Also, JBS (Just be spic) is law apparently.

The data I showed is somewhat unbelievable though. There's no way more women are celibate than men. I bet this data is based on self-reports and skewed data.

The data I showed is somewhat unbelievable though. There's no way more women are celibate than men. I bet this data is based on self-reports and skewed data.
It was on uni students too. That's not really a good sample source because of couse they would be virgins mostly. Don't you think?

It was on uni students too. That's not really a good sample source because of couse they would be virgins mostly. Don't you think?
Yeah,

"Of the 732 people that responded to our poll — although we’re sure at least a few students fudged their number — 35 percent have never had sex. Of the 142 people who responded in the arts and humanities category, 23 percent of them are still virgins."

Single =/= virgin
Ye I was about to say, being single doesn't mean you're a virgin

This stat is better imo:

Screen Shot 2019 11 11 at 74029 PM

I'd say they're nearcel

Don't belong here ofc, but it's telling of the state of things
Screen-Shot-2019-11-11-at-7.40.29-PM.png

Unsurprisingly, curries and chinks are the most trucel. I was surprised by the data on blacks though. I thought they would be a lot more successful. Also, JBS (Just be spic) is law apparently.
Kek shared it already, nice

Well, Blacks are lower than Whites: Data also shows they also lose their virginity youngest on average as well.

I like this, because it shows Inceldom is a universal problem.
It makes sense currywhores & noodlewhores would lie, but I'd say for males it's somewhat accurate
Nah jfl, they're a good example if anything

are these incels in the room with us right now?

And most of them still worship the ground women walk on jfl