Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom Dystopia: Character Story 1

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
I made a short story a while ago about Inceldom Dystopia and some of you recommended I write a story of an Incel living in it. So I made a rough draft of one to see what you guys think. It's obviously not done but it is a start

Inceldom Dystopia
Character Story 1
Typed by: JohnDoe

One afternoon at a comic store, a young man was reading a comic book. It was a fantasy and he planned on buying the series. As he read the book a girl walked in with her boyfriend. She walked by and bumped him as she wasn’t paying attention. She looked at him with a very nasty look. “Did you just try to grope me?” Confused, the young man replied. “No, I am just trying to read this book” He then held up the book showing her that he was holding it with both hands. The girl turned away snobby and her boyfriend gave him a dirty look. Similar to the one that the girl gave before.

The boy put the book back and left the store. He was no longer in a good mood and just wanted to go home to calm down. On his way home he walked with his head down to avoid making eye contact with anyone so he didn’t have to interact. As he walked up to a street corner ready to cross, another girl ran up and into him knocking them both over. At this point the boy was pissed and was about to shout, but the girl quickly spoke. “Sorry, I’m in a hurry” She then ran off before he could say a word. Confused, the boy just let it go and continued on his way home.

Once at home the boy sat down and turned on the television. As he put on a movie he got a bit hungry. Not wanting to make anything himself, he called a nearby pizza place for a delivery. He then waited for his pizza to arrive. About forty five minutes later someone knocked on his door. The boy looked through the peephole to see who it was before opening the door. When he looked he saw the girl from the comic store with his pizza. He almost didn’t want to open the door but he was too hungry. So he opened the door to get his pizza.

The girl looked at him with disgust and said. “That will be 20$” The boy then took out the money and handed it to her without saying a word. The girl handed him his pizza and left as the boy closed the door. Relieved that nothing bad happened the boy sat down and began to eat his pizza. Fifteen minutes later there was another knock at his door. Since he wasn’t expecting anyone else he wasn’t sure why someone was knocking on his door. So he walked over to the peephole to see who was at his door. He looked outside and saw a Police Officer.

Still confused, the boy opened the door and spoke. “How can I help you Officer” That’s when he noticed the girl standing off to the side. The Police Officer then spoke. “This girl says you groped her and is suspicious that you may be an incel” The boy’s jaw dropped as the girl looked at him with a smirk. The boy was at a loss for words but luckily his Landlord walked by and was able to vouch for him. The Landlord spoke. “Sorry to intrude Officer, but I doubt he groped this young lady. He never interacts with anyone, nevermind grope people. If you want I have security cam footage of the place that I could show you” Intrigued the Officer replied. “That sounds great, where could I see the footage?” “Just follow me” Said the Landlord as he walked to the security room and unlocked it.

The Landlord then showed the Officer the footage that contained the interaction. The Officer turned to the boy and spoke. “Sorry for bothering you. Incel cases are quite serious and any harassment towards women could be a result of inceldom. Have a good day” The Officer then walked off and the girl followed with her arms crossed. The Landlord locked the security room as the boy went back inside. At this point the boy just wanted to sleep the rest of the day away. So that’s what he did.

Good story, A scary yet plausible future where any woman can ruin any man's life by simply saying a few words. It's already happening today

I made a short story a while ago about Inceldom Dystopia and some of you recommended I write a story of an Incel living in it. So I made a rough draft of one to see what you guys think. It's obviously not done but it is a start

Inceldom Dystopia
Character Story 1
Typed by: JohnDoe

One afternoon at a comic store, a young man was reading a comic book. It was a fantasy and he planned on buying the series. As he read the book a girl walked in with her boyfriend. She walked by and bumped him as she wasn’t paying attention. She looked at him with a very nasty look. “Did you just try to grope me?” Confused, the young man replied. “No, I am just trying to read this book” He then held up the book showing her that he was holding it with both hands. The girl turned away snobby and her boyfriend gave him a dirty look. Similar to the one that the girl gave before.

The boy put the book back and left the store. He was no longer in a good mood and just wanted to go home to calm down. On his way home he walked with his head down to avoid making eye contact with anyone so he didn’t have to interact. As he walked up to a street corner ready to cross, another girl ran up and into him knocking them both over. At this point the boy was pissed and was about to shout, but the girl quickly spoke. “Sorry, I’m in a hurry” She then ran off before he could say a word. Confused, the boy just let it go and continued on his way home.

Once at home the boy sat down and turned on the television. As he put on a movie he got a bit hungry. Not wanting to make anything himself, he called a nearby pizza place for a delivery. He then waited for his pizza to arrive. About forty five minutes later someone knocked on his door. The boy looked through the peephole to see who it was before opening the door. When he looked he saw the girl from the comic store with his pizza. He almost didn’t want to open the door but he was too hungry. So he opened the door to get his pizza.

The girl looked at him with disgust and said. “That will be 20$” The boy then took out the money and handed it to her without saying a word. The girl handed him his pizza and left as the boy closed the door. Relieved that nothing bad happened the boy sat down and began to eat his pizza. Fifteen minutes later there was another knock at his door. Since he wasn’t expecting anyone else he wasn’t sure why someone was knocking on his door. So he walked over to the peephole to see who was at his door. He looked outside and saw a Police Officer.

Still confused, the boy opened the door and spoke. “How can I help you Officer” That’s when he noticed the girl standing off to the side. The Police Officer then spoke. “This girl says you groped her and is suspicious that you may be an incel” The boy’s jaw dropped as the girl looked at him with a smirk. The boy was at a loss for words but luckily his Landlord walked by and was able to vouch for him. The Landlord spoke. “Sorry to intrude Officer, but I doubt he groped this young lady. He never interacts with anyone, nevermind grope people. If you want I have security cam footage of the place that I could show you” Intrigued the Officer replied. “That sounds great, where could I see the footage?” “Just follow me” Said the Landlord as he walked to the security room and unlocked it.

The Landlord then showed the Officer the footage that contained the interaction. The Officer turned to the boy and spoke. “Sorry for bothering you. Incel cases are quite serious and any harassment towards women could be a result of inceldom. Have a good day” The Officer then walked off and the girl followed with her arms crossed. The Landlord locked the security room as the boy went back inside. At this point the boy just wanted to sleep the rest of the day away. So that’s what he did.
Just remember that when typing these stories out: 1984 was used more like an instruction manual than an ominous future to guard against.

Was the guy actually an incel?

Was the guy actually an incel?
It's not finished yet. I'll get more into it, describing his life as I go.
I'm planning on him being tricked into cucking and when he finally realizes it he ropes

It's not finished yet. I'll get more into it, describing his life as I go.
I'm planning on him being tricked into cucking and when he finally realizes it he ropes
Brutal tbh. I wonder how the world would look in 2300. Would the system have collapsed by then? Would the remaining incels hijack the nuclear arsenal and nuke the world?

Brutal tbh. I wonder how the world would look in 2300. Would the system have collapsed by then? Would the remaining incels hijack the nuclear arsenal and nuke the world?
Maybe. Might make that a second story after this. If I get that far that is

Maybe. Might make that a second story after this. If I get that far that is
Maybe some sort of 200 year timeskip. It could either be another story if you still have the effort or maybe just some sort of update about the world.

Maybe some sort of 200 year timeskip. It could either be another story if you still have the effort or maybe just some sort of update about the world.
Sounds like a good idea