Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Inceldom depression stopping me getting a job but need money to get copes

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Basically my depression's only gonna get worse as I LDAR unless I bite the bullet and attempt to rejoin the world of normies in some hellish McJob or another. It pretty much fills me with dread though. Also my main cope is booze so once I can properly afford it again I'll probably just get fired for being drunk on the job anyway.

I can't make myself work for 12 dollars an hour wasting my time with something boring and repetitive, when I could have been a millionaire by putting a few thousand dollars in crypto a year ago.

I can't make myself work for 12 dollars an hour wasting my time with something boring and repetitive, when I could have been a millionaire by putting a few thousand dollars in crypto a year ago.
or just born a foid living life on ez mode. Getting free rides so long as you promise a crumb of pussy to some simp next stop beverly hills all the cash with no hassle of the fame. And all for being a hole

Last edited:
o

or just born a foid living life on ez mode. Getting free rides so long as you promise a crumb of pussy to some simp next stop beverly hills all the cash with no hassle of the fame. And all for being a hole
all crypto and bitcoin copers make me laugh. Like an extremely small percentage make it big with that (or even get more than a few hundred dollars worth) and it's just a bunch of cope

all crypto and bitcoin copers make me laugh. Like an extremely small percentage make it big with that (or even get more than a few hundred dollars worth) and it's just a bunch of cope
I was in that small percentage. I lost so much doge and other coins I don't have access to anymore, and I wanted to get chainlink and pirate chain before they multiplied by hundreds but didn't have cash to invest.

Basically my depression's only gonna get worse as I LDAR unless I bite the bullet and attempt to rejoin the world of normies in some hellish McJob or another. It pretty much fills me with dread though. Also my main cope is booze so once I can properly afford it again I'll probably just get fired for being drunk on the job anyway.

thank you wagecucks for keeping my internet cheap and delivering my packages :feelsaww::feelscomfy:
I was in that small percentage. I lost so much doge and other coins I don't have access to anymore, and I wanted to get chainlink and pirate chain before they multiplied by hundreds but didn't have cash to invest.
it is what it is boyo no reason dwelling on it you win some you lose some

Wageslaving ain't worth anything,that's the ultimate form of disrespect,after being treated like shit by scumciety you get on your knees and slave away for it.That could never be me.