Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Inceldom Check List (you're volcel if you haven't done these things)

BillyBeta

BillyBeta

Greycel
★★
1. Lose fat, get to 10-15% body fat so that your bone structure is visible

2. Resistance training AKA lifting weights or bodyweight to build muscle and strength for at least 6 months

3. Take regular showers, brush your teeth and maintain a good hygiene

4. Get a good haircut

5. If you're balding try shaving your head, I wouldn't recommend finasteride or a hair transplant but it's your choice

6. Make real life "friends", social circle game is the only hope for most incels (dating apps and cold approach is over)

7. Talk to at least 200 girls just so you get used to it and don't sperg out when talking to girls (NTmaxxing basically)

8. Get a job so you have money and can at least fake being a potential betabux provider

9. Upgrade your wardrobe so that you at least don't look like an autist who is dressed by his mom

10. Lower your inhibitions and behave more like a selfish asshole, don't be a doormat faggot, understand that women are low value

If you haven't done all of these things, then your incel status is not confirmed and you are volcel or mentalcel. Sorry boyo.

Last edited:
Have done all of those years ago. It's over.

If i can get a job, i did it all.
9. Upgrade your wardrobe so that you at least don't look like an autist who is dressed by his mom
kek
6. Make real life friends, social circle game is the only hope for most incels (dating apps and cold approach is over)
True. I would not call them "friends" but whatever. :feelsbadman:

Just take a shower bro
Just brush your teeth bro
Just lift bro
Just have friends bro
Just talk to girls bro
:lul:

"just self improve bro"

maybe one day i know shes out there:cool:

I agree with all this. Fat guys are not incels, they are celibate cause theyre fat. Also guys with no job. Not incel

Volcel if you haven't improved your personality

"just self improve bro"

maybe one day i know shes out there:cool:
You'll regret it if you don't give it a proper try, and IT cucks can keep saying looks don't matter because incels are just fat smelly basement dwellers who never go outside and even talk to girls but instead sit in their own feces complaining why femoids won't fuck them.

I agree with all this. Fat guys are not incels, they are celibate cause theyre fat. Also guys with no job. Not incel

Thank you. I really really really hope you are right. No kidding.

You start off well then it turns into something out of TRP.

Tried it all.

Rope.

You'll regret it if you don't give it a proper try, and IT cucks can keep saying looks don't matter because incels are just fat smelly basement dwellers who never go outside and even talk to girls but instead sit in their own feces complaining why femoids won't fuck them.

not everywhere has basements due to water tables being too high and such / not all incels are fat/ have bad hygiene...

cherrypicking certain bad examples and using them as majority to demonize a group :lul:

1. Lose fat, get to 10-15% body fat so that your bone structure is visible

2. Resistance training AKA lifting weights or bodyweight to build muscle and strength for at least 6 months

3. Take regular showers, brush your teeth and maintain a good hygiene

4. Get a good haircut

5. If you're balding try shaving your head, I wouldn't recommend finasteride or a hair transplant but it's your choice

6. Make real life "friends", social circle game is the only hope for most incels (dating apps and cold approach is over)

7. Talk to at least 200 girls just so you get used to it and don't sperg out when talking to girls (NTmaxxing basically)

8. Get a job so you have money and can at least fake being a potential betabux provider

10. Lower your inhibitions and behave more like a selfish asshole, don't be a doormat faggot, understand that women are low value

If you haven't done all of these things, then your incel status is not confirmed and you are volcel or mentalcel. Sorry boyo.

Damn I check everything in this LMAO, even the upgrade the wardrobe, expecting to get more attention with new outfits,kek.

The only that isn't check is 7; Talk to at least 200 girls just so you get used to it and don't sperg out when talking to girls (NTmaxxing basically).

200 girls? Who has time for that? Even Chad keeps his pool of staceys limited. I don't even have that many men acquaintances (I have max 40 friends on Facebook).

The site would be pretty empty if every member would have completed that list

What's the point of even trying if you already know you are hopeless?

I believe in self-help to an extent, but this is an obvious blue pill trying to disguise into here. I mean, just 89 posts? Come on.