Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Inceldom becomes much more tolerable when you realize roasties legitimately hate the bottom 80% of men

Celsior

Celsior

Greycel
★★★★
This isn’t just our postulations, roasties wholeheartedly agree with each other that they find the vast majority of men unattractive; it’s only when we say it to prove our point that they become suddenly irritated and try changing the narrative they love peddling.

I stopped blaming/hating myself a long time ago, especially after realizing that I’d been deliberately demoralized by them pretty badly. There is currently a war on straight men, and I don’t see it subsiding any time soon, so forgive me for being an easy prey of political agendas aimed at undermining us specifically.

Don’t blame yourself for not being born in the top 20%, buddy boyos. :feelscomfy: It’s not your fault. Women have always hated most men for how they look like. You’re not some victim of crippling trauma just because you don’t happen to attract a bunch of washed up misandrist roasties who also happen to be intensely narcissistic creatures that have a genuinely hard time loving anyone but themselves. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Brutal sub8 pill

This isn’t just our postulations, roasties wholeheartedly agree with each other that they find the vast majority of men unattractive; it’s only when we say it to prove our point that they become suddenly irritated and try changing the narrative they love peddling.

I stopped blaming/hating myself a long time ago, especially after realizing that I’d been deliberately demoralized by them pretty badly. There is currently a war on straight men, and I don’t see it subsiding any time soon, so forgive me for being a easy prey of political agendas aimed at undermining us specifically.

Don’t blame yourself for not being born in the top 20%, buddy boyos. :feelscomfy: It’s not your fault. Women have always hated most men for how they look like. You’re not some victim of crippling trauma just because you don’t happen to attract a bunch of washed up misandrist roasties who also happen to be intensely narcissistic creatures that have a genuinely hard time loving anyone but themselves. :feelskek:

It might be the case these days, but when I was in college in the early 2000s, I saw plenty of MTNs get decent looking GFs.

I stopped blaming/hating myself a long time ago, especially after realizing that I’d been deliberately demoralized by them pretty badly. There is currently a war on straight men, and I don’t see it subsiding any time soon, so forgive me for being a easy prey of political agendas aimed at undermining us specifically.

copium again

can't cope when in the end of the day I will still never be able to find any semblance of love

It might be the case these days, but when I was in college in the early 2000s, I saw plenty of MTNs get decent looking GFs.
Can’t relate. Every young couple I see is pretty boy twink + LTB, unless it’s betabuxxing. Straight men tend to also severely underrate other men.

Remember, it’s always “blackpill is bullshit, my husband is ugly” and NEVER “blackpill is bullshit, my boyfriend is ugly.” :feelsthink:

bunch of washed up misandrist roasties who also happen to be intensely narcissistic creatures that have a genuinely hard time loving anyone but themselves.
That's a good point by the way. They're so narcissistic it requires extreme measures (top 5% looks, zero icks, ideal behaviour) to make them feel anything even remotely close to "love" for someone that's not themselves

That's a good point by the way. They're so narcissistic it requires extreme measures (top 5% looks, zero icks, ideal behaviour) to make them feel anything even remotely close to "love" to someone that's not themselves
:yes:

Why would you WANT to love creatures like that in the first place? Aside from sex, modern women have zero redeeming qualities, unless you’re insanely attractive, otherwise I could always get my sexual needs by paying for prostitution. It’ll ultimately cost less too, and it’s easier on my mental health, not having to deal with misandrist roastbags, and their mountain of mental illnesses.

copium again
OP right now, lol
Sad Mask GIF by Pudgy Penguins

OP right now, lol
Sad Mask GIF by Pudgy Penguins
By all means, keep being demoralized. See if it helps you chug any less copium.

Leftists have truly “won” in the sense that they’ve made you and your kind their favorite chew toy.

Hoeflation is legit, the chads of the 90s/2000s are barely normies today. Its only gonna get worse, since its predicted that around 45-50% of w0men would be single and childless.

It will be only chad or bust, w0men would rather be "Lesbians" f*ck toys, f*ck animels then to be with an average man not to mention a Incel lololol

By all means, keep being demoralized. See if it helps you chug any less copium.

Leftists have truly “won” in the sense that they’ve made you and your kind their favorite chew toy.
snap back to reality

Hoeflation is legit, the chads of the 90s/2000s are barely normies today. Its only gonna get worse, since its predicted that around 45-50% of w0men would be single and childless.

It will be only chad or bust, w0men would rather be "Lesbians" f*ck toys, f*ck animels then to be with an average man not to mention a Incel lololol
:yes:

snap back to reality
The reality is, you wouldn’t have been an incel if you’d been born just 50 years ago.

Can’t relate. Every young couple I see is pretty boy twink + LTB, unless it’s betabuxxing. Straight men tend to also severely underrate other men.

Remember, it’s always “blackpill is bullshit, my husband is ugly” and NEVER “blackpill is bullshit, my boyfriend is ugly.” :feelsthink:
He saw that in the early 2000s

What you see is the norm today that we all see

I’m just glad I have confidence in being able to fight people. It sucks im viewed as a monster for my appearance but at least I can fight like one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back