Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom ans simping of lower class West Euro white men exploding

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
The thread I made yestrerday spoke about the muttification of the lower classes of West Europe becazuse the ethnic immigrant men are breeding the lower class white women.But that means the local lower class men get no pussy at all not even noodle pussy because they dont have $$$$$$$$$$ because they are lower class workers.

Even before the mass immigration there already were more young men than women and the immigration of millions of ethnic men just made the ratios even worse, like 2 young men for 1 young woman in that age group if not even more at least for that age group.

Millions of white men will never ever breed or even have a spouse, none, zero ,nothing. At best they will be able to betabuxx a washed up white roastie who has some ethnics kids and the white man will have the "privilege" of paying for some black man , Afghans or gypsys children :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

brutal no reply thread

but why? negroid faces are ugly, so are sand niggers. what happened to looks theory?

but why? negroid faces are ugly, so are sand niggers. what happened to looks theory?
Because they are advertised as a model of masculinity. People are such creatures that you can sell them anything with the help of advertising. Even 30 years ago, blacks did not have such an aura of masculinity, but black advertising did its job.

Because they are advertised as a model of masculinity. People are such creatures that you can sell them anything with the help of advertising. Even 30 years ago, blacks did not have such an aura of masculinity, but black advertising did its job.

i never heard of sand niggs and other shitskins being promoted. they certainly aren't here in the States.

i never heard of sand niggs and other shitskins being promoted. they certainly aren't here in the States.
They Arabs have an aura of bandits, gangsters, cruel and brave warriors.

but shit skins are ugly! what about looks?
I believe that foids can be manipulated through the media to influence what they consider beautiful, remember the 1990s niggas were not promoted anywhere and they did not have any halo.

If you dont believe me just ask anybody here who is from Europe. BEUTIFUL GORGEOUS white fois are breeding with low IQ ethnics.

Maybe they get brainwashed and its mostly younger foids so easly brainwashed is all I can guess but I dont know

They were slaves, and should had remained as such. And the rest sent back to África.

Kikes fetishized an inferior Breed and somewhat through Baal Magick they succeded!

They were slaves, and should had remained as such. And the rest sent back to África.

Kikes fetishized an inferior Breed and somewhat through Baal Magick they succeded!
Jews know human nature better than others, that's why they rule the world, because they don't need tens of millions of soldiers to keep the whole world in slavery, they have enough control over banks and the media.

Jews know human nature better than others, that's why they rule the world, because they don't need tens of millions of soldiers to keep the whole world in slavery, they have enough control over banks and the media.
Their Legacy is usuary, deceit, and psychopathy.