Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Inceldom and the driver licence pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
People often underestimate how hard getting a driver license is as an incel. An incels life consists of ldaring and staying inside. We go to school and get bullied and ignored then go home and ldar. There is little need for a car in these times which is why incels don't seem to often get a drivers license. Chads need to go to party's and toilets also therefore put all their effort into getting a driver license to go to party's and to go to concerts etc. Its hard getting one especially in cucked country's. You need to go through a theory test more often than not then you need to book lessons etc. For an incel ldaring this is the least of their problems until its too late and a driver license is required. Now the damage of inceldom makes getting a car far harder. Meanwhile toilets get to pass their drivers license test easily because they have a vagina. Such greed.

also @LastGerman

People often underestimate how hard getting a driver license is as an incel. An incels life consists of ldaring and staying inside. We go to school and get bullied and ignored then go home and ldar. There is little need for a car in these times which is why incels don't seem to often get a drivers license. Chads need to go to party's and toilets also therefore put all their effort into getting a driver license to go to party's and to go to concerts etc. Its hard getting one especially in cucked country's. You need to go through a theory test more often than not then you need to book lessons etc. For an incel ldaring this is the least of their problems until its too late and a driver license is required. Now the damage of inceldom makes getting a car far harder. Meanwhile toilets get to pass their drivers license test easily because they have a vagina. Such greed.

also @LastGerman
I LDAR as a KV all the time and I've passed my driving test on the first try.
You don't know me, retardinho :^)
@LastGerman

i don’t have one

Why would an incel need a car?

@LastGerman
brag. Passing driver's license test is hard, and I live in Burgerland

I thought you were physically disabled so you couldn't drive but turns out you're a mentalcel

brag. Passing driver's license test is hard, and I live in Burgerland
Elliot rodger car

You hate me cause you ain't me :^)

I thought you were physically disabled so you couldn't drive but turns out you're a mentalcel
Mentalcel when it comes to driving
Get Uber or a bicycle or walk or take the bus. Where do you need to go to cope anyway?
This is cucked meanwhile foids younger than me are driving :lul: :lul: :lul:

I got my license 10 years ago. It's actually pretty easy although you need to interact with normies for a brief duration of time. However the payout is more than good enough. I'm a fatcel so I always need to go out somehwere and buy food. Only reason why I use a car.

I intentionally only shop at large stores that have self-checkout so I don't have to interact with anyone and I also never go inside a gas station since they allow you to pay at the pump. So even though I have a car, I never interact with anyone except when I need to take it to the shop if something's wrong with it. If you learn basic car maintainence, you wouldn't have to see anyone ever.

@LastGerman

KV, not KHHV ? Where did you lose your HH ? :chad:

The only reason why i have the driver license is because my father forced me to do it and he helped me a lot.
He also helped my in school, without him i wouldn't even have my shitty middle school degree.
He also understands that i am a genetically fuck up lets me LDAR. I really love him (no homo).

But since he is old and getting sicker and sicker, i am really scared that something will happen to him, especially with this new corona virus.
That worries me a lot tbh.

Before anyone of you says something about my driver license, it costed my parents over 5000 € (not kidding; also that's a lot for us) since i sucked so hard at driving.

KV, not KHHV ? Where did you lose your HH ? :chad:
Truth or dare at a friend's party.
Dead fucking serious, will request a ban as soon as my dick touches a teen girl's pussy.

Last German thoughts?

You need to go through a theory test more often than not then you need to book lessons etc

To me, driving itself is the problem. I am getting kinda good in theory now. I am pass most of the time now. I am taking real examiantions online, so I would pass in real-life.

Why would an incel need a car?

Get Uber or a bicycle or walk or take the bus. Where do you need to go to cope anyway?

I need to interfere here. One question. Do you have a driver licence and/or a car on top of that? If so, why? You also have to be consistence in your own logic. Since you are older than me and older than most people here, you should understand, that a driver licence is absolutely mandatory in this life and era. Another question is, why do you want to deny that having a driver licence for incels is not important?
Taking an uber all the time is not an option, as same as using a bicycle.

Honestly, don't even bother getting a driver's license if you know you can't get a car.
Cars are crazy expensive where I live, and the fuel prices are high, as well as insurance
I have a license, but no car (and nobody allows me to use theirs). So it's a moot point

One question. Do you have a driver licence and/or a car on top of that? If so, why?
Yes I have a license and no I don't have a car. I got my license at 18 or 19 because I thought it would be useful. And I thought a car was something that would get girls attracted to me. Guess what...

you should understand, that a driver licence is absolutely mandatory in this life and era.
It depends on where you live. Whether I have a car/license or not didn't even come up once in the last 10 years.

why do you want to deny that having a driver licence for incels is not important?
It may well be important if you need a car to commute or get a job, but it has nothing to do with inceldom. No one is an incel because they don't have a car/license although they may be a correlation.

@LastGerman
Wow, and you said I was a bully. @Personalityinkwell

I can't figure out how to drive for some reason. I must be retarded. It basically means I can never get a job.

women exploit men to get car rides

Yes I have a license and no I don't have a car. I got my license at 18 or 19 because I thought it would be useful. And I thought a car was something that would get girls attracted to me. Guess what...

Yes, I know. Having a driver licence and a car is not for females but for life itself. But at least you have a driver lcience. This is way better to not have a driver licence.

It depends on where you live. Whether I have a car/license or not didn't even come up once in the last 10 years.

Basically everywhere. You could argue that you can rely on public transportation, but like I said, this should not and is actually not a valid option. As a grown up man you should be able to drive and public transportation is not an excuse to not have a driver licence.
Having a driver licence is also mandatory when it comes to work environment. Even for an aprpenticeship they will ask for a driver licence. It is really absolutely mandatory at this point.

It may well be important if you need a car to commute or get a job, but it has nothing to do with inceldom.

No one is an incel because they don't have a car/license although they may be a correlation.

Indeed and we have also been here before. Nobody here claimed that it causes inceldom. What I am saying is and what you have also mentioned in your post, that there is a correlation, therefore a trait. Also it really has become its own problem. Even the German media talked about this topic.

I really do not know why people here think and always come up with ''it has nothing to do with inceldom'' yet nobody here claimed that this would be the reason for inceldom.

Yes, I know. Having a driver licence and a car is not for females but for life itself. But at least you have a driver lcience. This is way better to not have a driver licence.

Basically everywhere. You could argue that you can rely on public transportation, but like I said, this should not and is actually not a valid option. As a grown up man you should be able to drive and public transportation is not an excuse to not have a driver licence.
Having a driver licence is also mandatory when it comes to work environment. Even for an aprpenticeship they will ask for a driver licence. It is really absolutely mandatory at this point.

Indeed and we have also been here before. Nobody here claimed that it causes inceldom. What I am saying is and what you have also mentioned in your post, that there is a correlation, therefore a trait. Also it really has become its own problem. Even the German media talked about this topic.

I really do not know why people here think and always come up with ''it has nothing to do with inceldom'' yet nobody here claimed that this would be the reason for inceldom.
When I @ed you for my thread that held a legit driversliscence pill you didn't respond nigger :feelshaha:

When I @ed you for my thread that held a legit driversliscence pill you didn't respond nigger :feelshaha:

I did not got any notification though. Can you give me the hyperlink to it?

its high stress the punishment for not passing are severe
its high stress the punishment for not passing are severe

I did the test three times but I got it