Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Inceldom and sleep-related issues: white noise is a godsend. I suffer PTSD from dog barks.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I've bought one so I can mask out noises from my squatter's barking dog next door (barking all day and night, not a joke).

No, I'm unable to kill the dog since his owner is highly dangerous (drug dealer).

I'll try to keep this thread as updated as possible.

Just cook the dogs

AsgardTheFatcel

put poochie too sleep
I wish... if it wasn't because the owner is dangerous (violent). He wielded a machete once. The cops couldn't get him because this country is a joke when dealing with squatters.

My chimp brain not working
Dogs are not meant to be human "companions". They're dangerous creatures. My life went 100% downhill this summer after the constant barks from these monsters, every single fucking day.

Dogs are not meant to be human "companions". They're dangerous creatures. My life went 100% downhill this summer after the constant barks from these monsters, every single fucking day.
Do you live in California shithole?

dogs are very rare in sand land and no one keeps dogs around in their houses near where I live, I never saw any dog in my whole life around the streets only in taif where wild lives are expected to be there.

I guess arabs kill these mutts on purpose.

I guess arabs kill these mutts on purpose.
That'd be an impossible job here in Europe. Women prefer dogs instead of average-looking males. Streets are filled with dog poop and pee.

@Med Amine gave his neighbor's dog poisoned meat Kek, you should do the same when the neighor is not around he wouldn't know you've done it he would just think the dog just got sick or something

Last edited:
White noise is great for blocking out loud neighbours

That'd be an impossible job here in Europe. Women prefer dogs instead of average-looking males. Streets are filled with dog poop and pee.
man dogs are a fucking useless breed

@Med Amine gave his neighor's dog poisoned meat Kek, you should do the same when the neighor is not around he wouldn't know you've done he would just think the dog just got sick or something
I'll spare the little bitch, for now. White noise seems to block out most noises, judging from what I've seen.

man dogs are a fucking useless breed

Look at the top countries. I'm not really surprised for Germany, though. From most degenerate to the least, or maybe that's what the elites want.

I used to listen to really loud white noise all the time when I was around normies.

When I was a teenager, the little old lady who lived at the end of the street was my fucking HERO after my dad asked her if she was still having trouble with her useless neighbour's dog getting loose and menacing her in her own property.

She said, "I was having trouble with the rats, so I put some baits out, and now there's no more problem."

(It turned out she soaked some pieces of raw steak in enough rat poison to clean up New York City, and then threw them to the dog... )

She survived the nazi occupation of Holland as a child, so even as a little old lady in her 80s she was well hard and not to be fucked with.