Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Inceldom and lookism in 1902

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
Zw4Isdz

Things may have been easier in 1902 for ugly men in 1902 because of a better society without feminism, but they knew a bit about incels and the way they look even in 1902. Look at the strong, slayer, chad bones on the left. On the right, the guy is a truecel. There are no buts about it. Its hard to believe that this book was written in 1902. The guy was blackpilled 118 years ago.

It was over back then

They both mog me lol

Take a look at what military Chads in WW1 looked like.

XNBSUJACQAHPZV0K32RW.jpg

Take a look at what military Chads in WW1 looked like.

XNBSUJACQAHPZV0K32RW.jpg
A lot of legit slayers. Some legit incel tier guys, too. None virgins, I can almost guarantee you that much. The lack of online dating and the near complete absence of sexual deviancy with foids helped them out. Living in small towns. Foids not working. Traditional gender roles. A whole host of problems that we have now that they did not have then made them normies and not incels. However, there were still low tier SMV guys. 2 and below probably got nothing even back then. But 4s, 5s, 6s etc were not incels. Its over for 2020cels