Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Inceldom and diseases.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
Reflecting on this, I have often wondered about the state of your health, brocels. Depression, anxiety and even panic attacks may be part of your lives but..., How are you brocels with non-mental illnesses? Do you medicate? And if so, how are you going?

I'm gonna give myself some serious physical diseases if I go back to drinking the way I have been.

I drink a lot and eat goyslop, but I am still very skinny. I'm wage slaving in a factory. I burn a lot of calories.

Mental illness is just normie narrative. They are so intolerant and normatives that they'll do anything to exclude other people from soyciety putting weirdo label over them. It's just like living in a concentration camp at this point.

I'm gonna give myself some serious physical diseases if I go back to drinking the way I have been.
I have quit smoking. I miss that sweet poison, but it was killing me.

Mental illness is just normie narrative. They are so intolerant and normatives that they'll do anything to exclude other people from soyciety putting weirdo label over them. It's just like living in a concentration camp at this point.
I may be a normie narrative, but the truth is that I have had very severe anxiety attacks. Trembling hands, tachycardia, chest pain and it felt like a heart attack. With a little diazepam or alprazolam it goes away, but it is really fucked up sometimes.

I may be a normie narrative, but the truth is that I have had very severe anxiety attacks. Trembling hands, tachycardia, chest pain and it felt like a heart attack. With a little diazepam or alprazolam it goes away, but it is really fucked up sometimes.
At this point it's not just mental, but rather a physiological issue tbh. You need actual medication, no psycho bs session.

At this point it's not just mental, but rather a physiological issue tbh. You need actual medication, no psycho bs session.
Yes, all chemical. But on the other hand, those pills are addictive as hell.

those pills are addictive as hell.
I don't mean drugs, I mean actual medication that can help regulate high tension, homeostasis and stuffs. The psy bs can eventually be the fancy ribbon, but you need a real treatment for your physical condition.

It seems like something is attacking your central nervous system. Did you have any major infections in your lifetime?

It seems like something is attacking your central nervous system. Did you have any major infections in your lifetime?
Small kidney stones a few years ago.

I want to get rid of my neurotic feelings. Sometimes when I see shit I get this really intense burning in my heart or stomach and its not even physical its like pure emotion and it hurts so bad.

I want to get rid of my neurotic feelings. Sometimes when I see shit I get this really intense burning in my heart or stomach and its not even physical its like pure emotion and it hurts so bad.
Brutal. How do you cope with it?

Brutal. How do you cope with it?
Daydreaming I guess but I seriously can't get rid of the feeling it just kinda comes and goes but its like wearing a shock collar with no master.

Reflecting on this, I have often wondered about the state of your health, brocels. Depression, anxiety and even panic attacks may be part of your lives but..., How are you brocels with non-mental illnesses? Do you medicate? And if so, how are you going?
i need real women.

We all need so. It is not something that is going to happen through the free choice of women, of course.
of course i just wish society, bring back force marriage women, should only have traditional role like, cooking cleaning raising children and, nothing else like sharia law.