Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom and blackpill is a fucking joke, stay away from this shit

?

?

JBW believers are retarded faggots
★★★★★
69d 12h 20m
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Screaming nerd
Soyboy dance

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
47d 18h 42m
no one here if a rotting ogre
those giga trucels arent here who are actually lost from the start arent here
If you were made to be a mentalcel, with no chance of fittting in the neurotypical social game, you wouldn't be able to ascend either. What I'm saying is the concept of choice has very little influence on your prospects in life, or that we humans tend to believe that choices are a thing in the first place because it helps us coping with our awful mortal condition.

DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

You’re either a numb digger or a dumb nigger
★★★★★
34d 21h 55m
Go fuck yourself. Hope is for normalniggers who had opportunities. Not for people whom was over from the start. Screw you and your stupid narcissistic need to be the "Messiah of these lost souls". Fuck you and I hope you get rammed by a truck

Immolator

Immolator

Dolorem Ipsum
★★★★★
64d 8h 13m
Personally I could care less about how others here live there lives, if you’re rotting or bettering yourselves then good for you. Their lives, not mine.

Last edited:
Indari

Indari

fists of fury
★★★★★
206d 6h 39m
Gay post. Life’s awful

Incedel

Incedel

Incel Insurgent, Mujahideen against the Matriarchy
★★★★★
2d 14h 30m
Fuck that shit, soyciety is actively corrupted and is upheld by wageslaves like with no prospects, college exist to prop up femoids and indebting normies with degrees that don't guarantee shit. The true blackpill is neetmaxxing and relaxing until either soyciety collapses or you die. It doesn't matter because if you aren't NT or high IQ you aren't moneymaxxing, going to the gym and extending your life a couple of years isn't that rewarding and even ascending doesn't fix you problem. I am just here to watch movies, play vidya and shitpost

LiteralNobody

LiteralNobody

Miserable Pathetic KHHV with no dreams or ambition
1d 1h 37m
THOSE IN FAVOR TO BAN THIS NARCISSISTIC FUCK WHO SELLS HOPE FOR A VAGUE SENSE OF SUPERIORITY... RAISE THEIR HAND

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
2d 34m
I did everything you said, I'm not going to discourage younger people I agree if you alive you may as well min:max, only thing I will say is dont expect it to mean you will ascend. If your goal is to self improve to get laid you're very likely going to be very disappointed. But self improvement is it's own reward

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
★★★★
448d 21h 35m
THOSE IN FAVOR TO BAN THIS NARCISSISTIC FUCK WHO SELLS HOPE FOR A VAGUE SENSE OF SUPERIORITY... RAISE THEIR HAND
kek nigga a mod got banned because he banned m, u think u can get me out of here?

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
★★★★
448d 21h 35m
I did everything you said, I'm not going to discourage younger people I agree if you alive you may as well min:max, only thing I will say is dont expect it to mean you will ascend. If your goal is to self improve to get laid you're very likely going to be very disappointed. But self improvement is it's own reward
exactly

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I hate everyone better than me.
★★★★★
114d 23h 3m
They hated him cause he spoke the truth. Also stop saying killing yourself is hard. It's mad easy lol

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

★★★★★
114d 23h 3m
Look at all those viewers tho

unsettling

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
275d 14h 24m
This isnt your local Dr Sunny Happenberg consultance. Look where you are. You want some nigger like @Diocel to tell you that everything is wonderful and gonna be alright? Go to a shrink, find some narcissistic fuck who wants to "save you", turn to the lord of whatever.
I m sick of this shit. No place for true miserable losers.
i don't think he's trying to play the act of some sort of self-help guru, looking at his other recent posts it all appears like an attempt to come off as self-aware by going against all commonly held beliefs in this community.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

★★★★★
114d 23h 3m
very few people here straight up tell others to give up and do nothing. there is a lot of complaining going on, but that's a given due to the nature of our lives and motivating yourself to go out and improve is difficult when you are stuck in such a predicament. some of us might be too jaded due to negative life experiences and developed a hatred for people as a result (I know this is true for me), with no way to recover from that sense of bitterness.
I agree

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
★★★★
448d 21h 35m
i don't think he's trying to play the act of some sort of self-help guru, looking at his other recent posts it all appears like an attempt to come off as self-aware by going against all commonly held beliefs in this community.
no im just telling users under 25 to not fall for this shit

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★★
13d 5h 6m
Yes, one should continue to moneymaxx and looksmaxx always, however, don't try to deny blackpill, it is always there :feelshmm:

F

Feeshtu

Greycel
2d 20h 34m
Hahaha……….well, why didn’t I think of trying to self-improve before?
I did everything I could, until just last year. I am almost 42 years old now.
Guess, what? I never got a girlfriend.
I worked out, I had good hygiene, I dressed well, and on and on.
Sure, I improved my life. But so what?
It’s all pointless without a girlfriend.
I want a girlfriend and that is the only thing I want.
More than 20 years of gymmaxxing, etc etc etc.
You propose slavery to a dream that will never come true.
I rot now and now I am free. Free of the burden of self-improvement.
But I do agree with one thing you said. Young people shouldn’t give up so young. I’ve personally known guys who got their first girlfriend in their mid 20s.

Tryna Ascend

Tryna Ascend

Fuck life fuck this shit nigger
★★★★★
25d 12h 15m
Go fuck yourself. Hope is for normalniggers who had opportunities. Not for people whom was over from the start. Screw you and your stupid narcissistic need to be the "Messiah of these lost souls". Fuck you and I hope you get rammed by a truck
How was your life over from the start besides your looks

Did your parents go out of your way to make your life worse like mine?

K

kek1

Recruit
★★★★★
5d 9h 36m
pessimism is bad, but if reality sucks it is better to know that it sucks than to pretend it doesn't

vidyacel

vidyacel

Reverend PUNISHER
★★★★
4d 9h 51m
I´d rather be in the FBI list.
I´ve always wanted cops to chase me.

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
165d 19h 21m
10% bluepill
The blackpill is mostly a joke, agreed.
But life stills sucks shit

Tryna Ascend

Tryna Ascend

Fuck life fuck this shit nigger
★★★★★
25d 12h 15m
Idc what any faggot here said you are based

I shall never give up hope and even if I dont ascend

I can still cope better then just giving up

fuck off niggers if you gave up stop telling others to give up

stop telling people to LDAR I hate u motherfuckers who say that

fuck u cunts fuck up off me

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
89d 5h 26m
This thread is especially for the young niggas in here (18-25).

Inceldom and the blackpill is nothing more than a meme and internet shitpost, don't you ever fucking throw your life away because of this shit. Unironically self improve, hit the gym, skincare, dress better, study, learn skills, make money, make friends, go out, get out of your comfort zone, talk to people, be happy, become the best version of yourself, aim for greatness.

>But that won't get you laid :soy:

So? you call everything simp and cucked but you're willing to give up on life just because you can't get pussy? i mean let's be honest 80% of you could ascend but even if you don't so what, doesn't mean you shouldn't live better.

There's only 3 out comes:

1. you change your life for the better.

2. you give up and end up a poor NEET barely making it for the rest of your life, wageslave until you die or become homeless.

3. You go deeper into this meme of an ideology and you go from healthy, normal young man and to suicidal mentally ill guy like what happened to bleachcel. I remember when bleachcel joined the forum, he was a normal guy, but then he got too much into the schizo meme and now he's been in and out the loonie bin and into the FBI watch list.

>I'll just rope bro

No you fucking won't. you're too pussy to even look the cashier in the eyes there's no way you have the balls to meet death. if you had the balls to do so you'd have done it before even joining the forum.

And guess what, a lot of the people that post the "just give up bro" post every god damn day are actually doing something with their lives while your dumb ass believes them and waste your youth. many of the ones that i know personally have done shit while on the forum, made friends, graduated, made money, worked on their goals etc etc.

I'm the user with the 5th most time spent on the forum and since I joined the forum i graduated, did an internship, made connections that will be very useful financially and professionally in the next decade, built meaningful relationships, im more social, im better looking, im more fit, i made good money, i went from the guy tha sits in the back of class to the guy that knows and is cool with everyone.

The people who post about nothing matters and just give up bro will tell you that while themselves working on improving their lives. a user will tell you that going to the gym is cope while he's eating a healthy post workout meal.

Nihilism is fucking gaaaaay. take the absurd pill, life is meaningless but worth fucking living.
Could you ascend at 5'3 with half of the planets population hating you. I already do self improvementmaxxxing btw but what advice do you have

W

wei#3959

Overlord
★★
211d 1h 3m
Trying hard here always just makes things worse here lol

hondas2000cel

hondas2000cel

卐 Eternal Outsider 卐
12d 3h 22m
I’ve always preached gym, a lot of people on here roast gym goers too much imo

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
★★★★
448d 21h 35m
I did everything I could, until just last year. I am almost 42 years old now.
well again this post is for the young, not people who already failed their lives
Could you ascend at 5'3 with half of the planets population hating you. I already do self improvementmaxxxing btw but what advice do you have
its not all about ascending

hondas2000cel

hondas2000cel

卐 Eternal Outsider 卐
12d 3h 22m
Muh absurdismpill :lul: . Anyway, good advice. I may be blackpilled, but that won't stop me from moneymaxxing + gym. Blackpill keeps me grounded to reality. No bluepill shit.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★★★★
173d 18h 51m
You probably aren't ugly.
Having repulsive looks will not only hinder your dating and sexual life, it will hinder your social life and career abilities ( unless you're an unicorn genius ).

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Ogre
★★★★★
70d 23h 55m
You probably aren't ugly.
Having repulsive looks will not only hinder your dating and sexual life, it will hinder your social life and career abilities ( unless you're an unicorn genius ).

W

wei#3959

Overlord
★★
211d 1h 3m
How was your life over from the start besides your looks

Did your parents go out of your way to make your life worse like mine?
mine did everything they could to prevent me from ascending here

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
22d 15h 55m
agreed. tired of normies finding out about le epic blackpill or whatever and larping as incel

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
109d 3h 22m
Inceldom and the blackpill is nothing more than a meme and internet shitpost, don't you ever fucking throw your life away because of this shit. Unironically self improve, hit the gym, skincare, dress better, study, learn skills, make money, make friends, go out, get out of your comfort zone, talk to people, be happy, become the best version of yourself, aim for greatness.
I do all of this, but self-improvement doesn't do shit for me, as I have tried literally everything except surgery. Funnily enough, the blackpill helped me find better ways of physical self-improvement compared to the regurgitated bullshit from redpillers and bluepillers. I do look better, but it's like comparing a pile of shit on a ground, to a pile of shit on the ground with sprinkles and a cherry on top.

I have a part time job, and am trying to careermaxx through getting a degree in college, and it's not going well for me at all due to the amount of redundant bullshit elective classes that I am forced to take for my major, which are causing me to fail. I am a fifth year student with sophomore credits. I'm actually decent at my major classes, but yeah. Not to mention, I have to deal with fongoloids who are condescending towards me all the time in my shitty classes. I don't deal with shit from men at all, but overall, no one really gives a shit about me in college, even if I try my best to communicate.

I could drop out, and if I worked longer hours at my job, it would be enough for me to fully sustain, but the money is not good enough for me to want to pursue it fully in the long term.

None of the internships I apply to will even reply to me back, even though I have pretty solid credentials in my general field compared to most people my age. I feel like the folks who view your resume and application are snooty as fuck and have the same standards for hiring interns as an average fongoloid who is picking from her smorgasbord of sub-Chads and Chads on Tinder.

Some people don't have your same circumstances. You can be like me and have tried everything, but got nowhere. Life doesn't really want me to be happy, I would imagine there's at least one other person in my same situation.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
89d 5h 26m
its not all about ascending
What advice do you have for a 5'3 manlet though. I get teased non stop everyday and even got told I'm "half an employee" do you have anything in specific that can make normies not do anything to me. I did the don't talk to them at all plan to talk to them all plan and in the end I'm still the one getting assed hat on. I'm sure anything you have will probably work...

In an alternative Universe where short men aren't hated outside of anything. But fr please tell me all the plans you have.

Last edited:
kretschmer

kretschmer

on the verge of going AM at this point
★★★★★
92d 16h 2m
self improve then OP if its all a fucking joke meme go on coward stop rotting on this forum and put yourself out there. you fuckers make me sick. trying to project your copes onto youngcels not caring that your telling them to embarass them selfs trying to approach foids, wasting time that could have spent with good copes, and even risking false allegations of sexual harassment and jail time all so you can cope through them while you yourself would never be retarded enough to take your on worthless advice. fuck you OP. youngcels don't listen to this selfish coping oldcel clown. THERE'S A REASON YOU WERE DRAWN TO THIS FORUM ITS BECAUSE OF YOUR SHIT GENETICS LDAR THIS IS WHERE YOU BELONG.

BoxCutter

BoxCutter

I'm Nuclear
★★★
40d 5h 19m
So OP is probably a youngcel who ascended because there's no way you'd make a post this gay if you are a truecel, I "self improved, hit the gym, I am a nice person, so why the fuck am I still unwanted? failed in online dating as well as irl, approached anything from 2/10 goblinas to stacy and got nothing to show for it, explain this away to me :waitwhat:

C

Crawford

Officer
11d 10h 15m
thats retarded
looks are objective
Face is subjective, height is objective, I have trash height so my life will suck regardless of the self improvement bullshit

eatdinner

eatdinner

death by dickpill
★★
10d 9h 58m
The blackpill is not an excuse to rot. Life is about moving forward regardless of how hard it may be. But you cant lie bro the dickpill is brutal.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Mod: Deranged former Yakuza member and chink Cel
★★★★★
134d 7h 0m
You're right, the Blackpill basically only applies to swiping dating apps more than anything else. It is still important in night clubs and other forms of cold approach but your personality is important when warm approaching. The issue is that warm approaching is becoming rarer due to collapsing offline social networks being replaced by rising online social networks.

The Blackpill is becoming more relevant every day, but you should always be looksmaxxing and self-improving in one way or another. Not every toilet is a slut and by focusing solely on sluts with selection bias we might be actively ruining our own dating prospects by expecting every toilet to act like a slut while plenty of toilets have a completely different dating experience.

It's good to theorise about the Blackpill, it's just not good to immediately give up just because you weren't blessed with the genes to be a Chad, plenty of ugly men reproduce, it just is harder for us but if we avoid Tinder and similar services it's not impossible.
NO, every hole is a whore that will cheat on you for something better