Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom and blackpill is a fucking joke, stay away from this shit

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
451d 23h 23m
This thread is especially for the young niggas in here (18-25).

Inceldom and the blackpill is nothing more than a meme and internet shitpost, don't you ever fucking throw your life away because of this shit. Unironically self improve, hit the gym, skincare, dress better, study, learn skills, make money, make friends, go out, get out of your comfort zone, talk to people, be happy, become the best version of yourself, aim for greatness.

>But that won't get you laid :soy:

So? you call everything simp and cucked but you're willing to give up on life just because you can't get pussy? i mean let's be honest 80% of you could ascend but even if you don't so what, doesn't mean you shouldn't live better.

There's only 3 out comes:

1. you change your life for the better.

2. you give up and end up a poor NEET barely making it for the rest of your life, wageslave until you die or become homeless.

3. You go deeper into this meme of an ideology and you go from healthy, normal young man and to suicidal mentally ill guy like what happened to bleachcel. I remember when bleachcel joined the forum, he was a normal guy, but then he got too much into the schizo meme and now he's been in and out the loonie bin and into the FBI watch list.

>I'll just rope bro

No you fucking won't. you're too pussy to even look the cashier in the eyes there's no way you have the balls to meet death. if you had the balls to do so you'd have done it before even joining the forum.

And guess what, a lot of the people that post the "just give up bro" post every god damn day are actually doing something with their lives while your dumb ass believes them and waste your youth. many of the ones that i know personally have done shit while on the forum, made friends, graduated, made money, worked on their goals etc etc.

I'm the user with the 5th most time spent on the forum and since I joined the forum i graduated, did an internship, made connections that will be very useful financially and professionally in the next decade, built meaningful relationships, im more social, im better looking, im more fit, i made good money, i went from the guy tha sits in the back of class to the guy that knows and is cool with everyone.

The people who post about nothing matters and just give up bro will tell you that while themselves working on improving their lives. a user will tell you that going to the gym is cope while he's eating a healthy post workout meal.

Nihilism is fucking gaaaaay. take the absurd pill, life is meaningless but worth fucking living.

Last edited:
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I hate everyone better than me.
★★★★★
118d 19h 21m
And guess what, a lot of the people that post the "just give up bro" post every god damn day are actually doing something with their lives while your dumb ass believes them and waste your youth. many of the ones that i know personally have done shit while on the forum, made friends, graduated, made money, worked on their goals etc etc.
unironically true
I'm the user with the 5th most time spent on the forum
you actually are and this makes me believe it isn't a copypasta :whatfeels:

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
49d 8h 59m
Water is wet. As long as we don't kysmax, we try to live on with what we have. Call it maxxing if you want, it's just trying to live with more or less success in the process, and you can't lose everytime. But still, inceldom fucks up your life, and whatever you do, it will never be Chad's life.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
49d 8h 59m
For instance the relative success you have in life would have been 10 times better because of some different mesurable bone metrics on your face.

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
451d 23h 23m
it will never be Chad's life.
problem is social media
too much exposure to what the top 0.5%'s lives are
which made people delusional
80% of people live an average life

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 1h 21m
Did you ascend tho

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
49d 8h 59m
problem is social media
too much exposure to what the top 0.5%'s lives are
which made people delusional
80% of people live an average life
Yes. Except we incels are UNDER average. That's what's hard in this whole deal.

lifefuel

lifefuel

Admiral
★★
64d 3h 0m
Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
451d 23h 23m
Yes. Except we incels are UNDER average. That's what's hard in this whole deal.
cope
most here have an average life with exception of having a gf
which 80% could get easily

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'9 4/10 sperg
★★★★★
24d 20h 5m
I was never in favor of "just rot theory"

however

being a creep has had a huge impact on my life. I need some place to vent.

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
451d 23h 23m
I was never in favor of "just rot theory"

however

being a creep has had a huge impact on my life. I need some place to vent.
good
come here to vent when it gets hard
but not to throw away our lives

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
49d 8h 59m
cope
most here have an average life with exception of having a gf
which 80% could get easily
So we're literally below those 80% in terms of life quality, thus proving my point, thanks.

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
21d 11h 17m
This thread is especially for the young niggas in here (18-25).

Inceldom and the blackpill is nothing more than a meme and internet shitpost, don't you ever fucking throw your life away because of this shit. Unironically self improve, hit the gym, skincare, dress better, study, learn skills, make money, make friends, go out, get out of your comfort zone, talk to people, be happy, become the best version of yourself, aim for greatness.

>But that won't get you laid :soy:

So? you call everything simp and cucked but you're willing to give up on life just because you can't get pussy? i mean let's be honest 80% of you could ascend but even if you don't so what, doesn't mean you shouldn't live better.

There's only 3 out comes:

1. you change your life for the better.

2. you give up and end up a poor NEET barely making it for the rest of your life, wageslave until you die or become homeless.

3. You go deeper into this meme of an ideology and you go from healthy, normal young man and to suicidal mentally ill guy like what happened to bleachcel. I remember when bleachcel joined the forum, he was a normal guy, but then he got too much into the schizo meme and now he's been in and out the loonie bin and into the FBI watch list.

>I'll just rope bro

No you fucking won't. you're too pussy to even look the cashier in the eyes there's no way you have the balls to meet death. if you had the balls to do so you'd have done it before even joining the forum.

I'm the user with the 5th most time spent on the forum and since I joined the forum i graduated, did an internship, made connections that will be very useful financially and professionally in the next decade, built meaningful relationships, im more social, im better looking, im more fit, i made good money, i went from the guy tha sits in the back of class to the guy that knows and is cool with everyone.

The people who post about nothing matters and just give up bro will tell you that while themselves working on improving their lives. a user will tell you that going to the gym is cope while he's eating a healthy post workout meal.

Nihilism is fucking gaaaaay. take the absurd pill, life is meaningless but worth fucking living.

You're right, the Blackpill basically only applies to swiping dating apps more than anything else. It is still important in night clubs and other forms of cold approach but your personality is important when warm approaching. The issue is that warm approaching is becoming rarer due to collapsing offline social networks being replaced by rising online social networks.

The Blackpill is becoming more relevant every day, but you should always be looksmaxxing and self-improving in one way or another. Not every toilet is a slut and by focusing solely on sluts with selection bias we might be actively ruining our own dating prospects by expecting every toilet to act like a slut while plenty of toilets have a completely different dating experience.

It's good to theorise about the Blackpill, it's just not good to immediately give up just because you weren't blessed with the genes to be a Chad, plenty of ugly men reproduce, it just is harder for us but if we avoid Tinder and similar services it's not impossible.

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
451d 23h 23m
So we're literally below those 80% in terms of life quality, thus proving my point, thanks.
the 80% i meant that 80% of the forum could ascend if they stopped being retarded

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
451d 23h 23m
You're right, the Blackpill basically only applies to swiping dating apps more than anything else. It is still important in night clubs and other forms of cold approach but your personality is important when warm approaching. The issue is that warm approaching is becoming rarer due to collapsing offline social networks being replaced by rising online social networks.

The Blackpill is becoming more relevant every day, but you should always be looksmaxxing and self-improving in one way or another. Not every toilet is a slut and by focusing solely on sluts with selection bias we might be actively ruining our own dating prospects by expecting every toilet to act like a slut while plenty of toilets have a completely different dating experience.

It's good to theorise about the Blackpill, it's just not good to immediately give up just because you weren't blessed with the genes to be a Chad, plenty of ugly men reproduce, it just is harder for us but if we avoid Tinder and similar services it's not impossible.
its not just about sex
its about life in general

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
49d 8h 59m
the 80% i meant that 80% of the forum could ascend if they stopped being retarded
20% would still be brutally trucel. Plus you have no proof that 80% of this forum could get laid. Nice cope though

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.
★★
7d 15h 46m
Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
451d 23h 23m
20% would still be brutally trucel. Plus you have no proof that 80% of this forum could get laid. Nice cope though
ive been here for 3 years
i saw many faces and many stories
i saw dozens of user faces and i can count the truecels on one hand

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I hate everyone better than me.
★★★★★
118d 19h 21m
Easy for you to say tho, you live in Algeria. Maybe I should move there :feelshmm:

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
49d 8h 59m
ive been here for 3 years
i saw many faces and many stories
i saw dozens of user faces and i can count the truecels on one hand
The account I'm currently using is an alt, believe it or not I'm on this shitty site since 2017 at least. Rotting here for too long is no proof of anything, except that you may be a black mage.

Plus, as male, we cannot judge how foids would perceive another male. You may consider a dude normie looking or even above average considering you are average (huge cope though lol), but this dude would still be a 2 for the girl next door.

Asking other men what they think of your potential dating success is retarded and clueless.

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Ostracized by humans
★★★★★
13d 23h 59m
The blackpill is about the hand you were given. Use your best strengths and use anything you see to your advantage to make your life as easy as possible.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
49d 8h 59m
Plus past a certain age, foids are looking for flawless physical appearance and other factors combined, such as wealth, social situation, relative attractivity to other foids, etc.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
49d 8h 59m
The blackpill is about the hand you were given. Use your best strengths and use anything you see to your advantage to make your life as easy as possible.
You mean the hand you use to fap till the grave ?

etbrute

etbrute

Recruit
★★★★★
4d 20h 7m
Muh absurdismpill :lul: . Anyway, good advice. I may be blackpilled, but that won't stop me from moneymaxxing + gym. Blackpill keeps me grounded to reality. No bluepill shit.

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
451d 23h 23m
Plus, as male, we cannot judge how foids would perceive another male. You may consider a dude normie looking or even above average considering you are average (huge cope though lol), but this dude would still be a 2 for the girl next door.
thats retarded
looks are objective

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
451d 23h 23m
as good*

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
451d 23h 23m
Plus past a certain age, foids are looking for flawless physical appearance and other factors combined, such as wealth, social situation, relative attractivity to other foids, etc.
how old are you?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

I'm not russian, but this flag offends redditors
★★★★
7d 8h 23m
it's cucked to kill yourself or make yourself miserable for not getting foids but your other redpilled advice shit is only for copers

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
49d 8h 59m
thats retarded
looks are objective
Objective, yes. I'm talking about the scale you're using. We men have a very generous scale towards other males, while foids just swipe the shit out of 98% of us. That's literally what Tinder shows us everyday that passes. You would know if you were a potential mate in the eyes of your local foids ...

On the other hand, foids have the bias towards themselves, which we realize through the body positivity death cult encouraging mediocrity and "you go girl" mentality, making fat 1/10 land whales believing they're queen because other hypocritical foids won't tell them the truth, or just don't even see them as they are, because they don't ever consider them as potential sexual mate.

willystroker

willystroker

Veteran
★★★★★
36d 10h 12m
You're right the problem is hyperfocus on foids. Ironically incels are just as gynocentric as the greater society. We need to find other ways to find fulfillment, of which there are many.

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Ostracized by humans
★★★★★
13d 23h 59m
You mean the hand you use to fap till the grave ?
Cope, I will live a comfy life all by myself:feelscomfy: while you live like a bum just because you can't get pussy.

Z

Zettacel

Latino Truecel 1/10
5h 24m
Thank you for your thread.
Unironically self improve, hit the gym, skincare, dress better, study, learn skills, make money, make friends, go out, get out of your comfort zone, talk to people, be happy, become the best version of yourself, aim for greatness.
Thank you for your thread. I agree that we should try to improve our lives, i even believe that is possible to be happy even being an incel! Not being sexually successful isn't an excuse for not becoming successful in other areas. I can look into the future and imagine myself as a competent person, artistically skilled, rich, intelligent and full of good experiences, even without ever having sex. I just need to put the effort and work smart, these things are in my control.

Im a solid truecel, but i still can have a good live on my own. I really wish everyone here still had that enthusiasm for life even after Blackpill. Truly hurt me to see my fellow brocels so depressed. I wish all the best for you all.

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
155d 10h 7m
I disagree, but it's an interesting thread/ thought so I'll give you that.

LiteralNobody

LiteralNobody

Miserable Pathetic KHHV with no dreams or ambition
1d 1h 42m
"sElf iMprOOOOOOvE BroUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
I vote for self-improvement salesman and hope shills to get ban from this forum. I m sick of self improvement retards shilling normie advice. If people want to LDAR, its their fucking choice, mind your own fucking business if you are doing great in life. This should be a place where people share their grievances with people in the same situation. Hope is cope and go fuck yourself if you live a good life

willystroker

willystroker

Veteran
★★★★★
36d 10h 12m
Copes are many indeed.
The other thing is that most incels are reliant on the same copes like video games and anime but these got old after a while. I think it's necessary for us to express our passion via creative works since we can't via relationships with foids. We need to leave humanity behind including our primitive desire for pussy.

LiteralNobody

LiteralNobody

1d 1h 42m
and its my choice to tell that ur making a retarded choice
Go fuck yourself. Hope is for normalniggers who had opportunities. Not for people whom was over from the start. Screw you and your stupid narcissistic need to be the "Messiah of these lost souls". Fuck you and I hope you get rammed by a truck

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
49d 8h 59m
and its my choice to tell that ur making a retarded choice
Believing in choice and merit is clueless af. All our lives are the product of determinism, wether it is genetical or social. If you were made to be a rotting ogre, you will be a rotting ogre, whatever the choices you believe you make. Even worse, all your attempts to stop being an ogre will confort you in the evidence that you were made an ogre, and that you can't be anything else.

unsettling

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
279d 10h 55m
very few people here straight up tell others to give up and do nothing. there is a lot of complaining going on, but that's a given due to the nature of our lives and motivating yourself to go out and improve is difficult when you are stuck in such a predicament. some of us might be too jaded due to negative life experiences and developed a hatred for people as a result (I know this is true for me), with no way to recover from that sense of bitterness.

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
451d 23h 23m
Go fuck yourself. Hope is for normalniggers who had opportunities. Not for people whom was over from the start. Screw you and your stupid narcissistic need to be the "Messiah of these lost souls". Fuck you and I hope you get rammed by a truck
not playing the messiah
just telling the young retards that are joining everyday how it is

DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

My African friends name is Nate Higgers
★★★★★
38d 21h 33m
JFL. If anyone can ascend they’re a fakecel. Also we generally have bad genetics for a lot of things in life. I’m trying hard rn but even I know im not likely to amount to anything much.

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
451d 23h 23m
Believing in choice and merit is clueless af. All our lives are the product of determinism, wether it is genetical or social. If you were made to be a rotting ogre, you will be a rotting ogre, whatever the choices you believe you make. Even worse, all your attempts to stop being an ogre will confort you in the evidence that you were made an ogre, and that you can't be anything else.
no one here if a rotting ogre
those giga trucels arent here who are actually lost from the start arent here

LiteralNobody

LiteralNobody

1d 1h 42m
very few people here straight up tell others to give up and do nothing. there is a lot of complaining going on, but that's a given due to the nature of our lives and motivating yourself to go out and improve is difficult when you are stuck in such a predicament. some of us might be too jaded due to negative life experiences and developed a hatred for people as a result (I know this is true for me), with no way to recover from that sense of bitterness.
This isnt your local Dr Sunny Happenberg consultance. Look where you are. You want some nigger like @Diocel to tell you that everything is wonderful and gonna be alright? Go to a shrink, find some narcissistic fuck who wants to "save you", turn to the lord of whatever.
I m sick of this shit. No place for true miserable losers.