Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom affects every aspect of life.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Inceldom can destroy your ability to socialize and make friends, which had been the case for me since preschool. Inceldom prevents you from entering socialcircles and of course you cant get a SO in the state of inceldom.

Being an incel damages you forever, for some of us trucels the struggle began as toddlers,we were ruined by our formitave year's. Being an incel allows for mental issues to spawn and further damage you. Its hard for me to explain how inceldom connects to everything but it does. Its like living in different world than everbody else, they see one thing and we see another.

I wish I could ascend.

this. the core of the blackpill isnt even about being celibate. its really about rejection from society as a whole. it just happens to be that rejection from femoids is a big example of how society rejects us.

Exactly. It hampers doing business too.
Not just because we look bad but the very lack of social support makes us unable to do crowdfunding for example. A cute bubbly femoid immediately meets the friends & fools target that Indiegogo sets for example.
An incel stays at $0.00 because he's stuck at even that stage.