Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldian kings

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
So Ive been thinking to do a shonen about inceldia. Inceldia started as a remament of Medellin Cartel (organization of Pablo Escobar) who dicovered pre-diluvian tech and then founded Inceldia in Lemuria continent.

Inceldia is divided in kingdoms by race. But it has a region (Elysium) where aryan chicks are produced in mass. These chicks are called Ericka and distributed to Inceldians as candies.

The King of European Kingdom is based in Julio Cesar and Napoleon Bonaparte. The Sand King is based in Nabucodonosor II and the Nig Kingdom in Pharaoh. IDK about Ricemen and Curries so I havent draw their kings yet.

Last edited:
Life in Inceldia:
5896af7ec33245c877bb8e263cf01d8b.jpg

All i hear is talk of it, When will we raise this civilization and build it? :feelsseriously:

So Ive been thinking to do a shonen about inceldia. Inceldia started as a remament of Medellin Cartel (organization of Pablo Escobar) who dicovered pre-diluvian tech and then founded Inceldia in Lemuria continent.

Inceldia is divided in kingdoms by race. But it has a region (Elysium) where aryan chicks are produced in mass. These chicks are called Ericka and distributed to Inceldians as candies.

The King of European Kingdom is based in Julio Cesar and Napoleon Bonaparte. The Sand King is based in Nabucodonosor II and the Nig Kingdom in Pharaoh. IDK about Ricemen and Curries so I havent draw their kings yet.

The King of European Kingdom is based in Julio blackops2cel and Napoleon DYNAMITE. The Sand King is based in NebuCHADnezzar II and the Nig Kingdom in Pharaoh. IDK about Ricemen = @mistersinister and Curries = @universallyabhorred so I have drawn their kings.

there is fixed its all better now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back