Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelCream's shopping Adventures #1

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Went to shops today to buy food

I saw a very tall chad who literally mogged me so hard, he had a gf who looked promiscuous :feelsseriously:

I also saw a Biracial woman who was 6 foot tall, she was my type but a bit too tall, I then saw her kid and was 'oh, well', but then I noticed, her kid was much lighter then she was, like pretty white with curly hair and some black features, I remember JBW

I height mogged someone who was around 5 foot 4, FeelsGoodMan

But then I got height mogged so hard by this fat fella, it hurt

Saw a Ginger woman, looked cute she was like 5 foot 7

Saw a Black shop worker there too, she looked cute and was in good shape, I was also taller, but then I remembered Tyrone was probably banging her :cryfeels:

Same thing hapens to me when i go outaide. I see so many possible girlfriends but they will never be mine. And that makes me angry and sad

@FallenPrime
@Unsaveable
@kikecel
@ShySaxon
Same thing hapens to me when i go outaide. I see so many possible girlfriends but they will never be mine. And that makes me angry and sad
She was very cute, dark skin, wasn't fat, around 5 foot 4, my type, but she would never go with me, probably has onlyfans

Does your town have one of those pedestrian mall things? Those are rare in the US

Interesting.

I also saw a Biracial woman who was 6 foot tall, she was my type but a bit too tall, I then saw her kid and was 'oh, well', but then I noticed, her kid was much lighter then she was, like pretty white with curly hair and some black features, I remember JBW

I encountered something similar to this more than a year ago.

I was out in the city with my dad and i saw redhead kids with curly hair they were loud as hell and were running around, then i saw their parents and it was some white guy with curly brown hair and what looked like a biracial woman with brown hair herself. by the accents i could tell they were from the British Isles but have no idea which part.

The kids legit looked like most Celtic looking people i ever seen, when i say they had red hair i mean that shit was bright red.
Saw a Black shop worker there too, she looked cute and was in good shape, I was also taller, but then I remembered Tyrone was probably banging her :cryfeels:

She was very cute, dark skin, wasn't fat, around 5 foot 4, my type, but she would never go with me, probably has onlyfans

Fuak bro.

I only saw a black foid up close one time, she was from Sudan and was just crazy hot, Estrogen was practically leaking out of her she looked fertile asf.

Last edited:
Does your town have one of those pedestrian mall things? Those are rare in the US
I live in UK
Interesting.

I encountered something similar to this more than a year ago.

I was out in the city with my dad and i saw redhead kids with curly hair they were loud as hell and were running around, then i saw their parents and it was some white guy with curly brown hair and what looked like a biracial woman with brown hair herself. by the accents i could tell they were from the British Isles but have no idea which part.

The kids legit looked like most Celtic looking people i ever seen, when i say they had red hair i mean that shit was bright red.

Fuak bro.

I only saw a black foid up close one time, she was from Sudan and was just crazy hot, Estrogen was practically leaking out of her she looked fertile asf.
I get you dude, Sudan women make me melt

Also we have a crazy amount of Biracial women marrying white men in UK

Dating UK

I live in UK
Yea Ik, when you mentioned going to the shops I picture a place like this.

In the US if you don’t live in a dense part of a big city, shopping entails going to a suburban outlet store, mall, or strip mall

View attachment 390817

In the US if you don’t live in a dense part of a big city, shopping entails going to a suburban outlet store, mall, or strip mall
Oh, yea we got tiny shops

View attachment 390817
The architecture and street layout looks welcoming at first compared to the strip mall layout of many places in burgerland and Canada. But having to live and shop in places like this daily would be suifuel. Too many people.
Same with Canuckistan @FallenPrime

because I hate getting mogged I just dont go outside lol

@FallenPrime
@Unsaveable
@kikecel
@ShySaxon

I don’t leave the house to avoid getting mogged

So what did you buy?