Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incelcon at Coachella 2019?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
they dress like sluts then complain about being treated like one kek fucking hypocrite whores

First she goes to Coachella so she can be groped by Chad, and then comes home to get more attention from blue pillers and feminists. JFL at how easy roasties have it.

I interviewed 54 women at Coachella, and they all said they had been sexually harassed.
iu

they dress like sluts then complain about being treated like one kek fucking hypocrite whores

they do it to get chads attention but when its anyone else theyll call them creepy

Girls know that this shit is common in music festivals but they still go to these festivals, which means they like getting groped by chads

forget incelcon there needs to be ercon coachella 2019

For the inceldom those rosties force on to so many men that's the least they should get. On top of that they provoke them by having their asscheeks out, nasty whores.

actually this is all normies/chads groping women, no incel is going to go to one of these places, yet women will still blame incels for harassing women.

I remember at a festival some QT young black girl girl grabbed my hand to lead me through the crowd and I was high for like an hour off that shit. I was all like "IM GONNA FINALLY MAKE IT BOIII!" Then I lost her in the crowd.

Meanwhile Chad has laser focus, spots a hot slut from a mile away, makes a beeline straight towards her, gropes her and then fucks her in their tent later.

For the inceldom those rosties force on to so many men that's the least they should get. On top of that they provoke them by having their asscheeks out, nasty whores.
I like your signature.

I remember at a festival some QT young black girl girl grabbed my hand to lead me through the crowd and I was high for like an hour off that shit. I was all like "IM GONNA FINALLY MAKE IT BOIII!" Then I lost her in the crowd.

Meanwhile Chad has laser focus, spots a hot slut from a mile away, makes a beeline straight towards her, gropes her and then fucks her in their tent later.
Suicide fuel.

kYYKMpx.gif

Grab her by the pussy.

We definitely need to get a bunch of incels together to go full Clockwork Orange at these slutfests

That's what you get for dressing like sluts.

No one would be complaining if it was only Chad doing the groping and harassment.

Its ok for their dad to grop them when they are todllers and babys but bad for incels at a concert ? Honk honk

Foids need to understand, if they want to be treated like a lady, they need to dress, and act ... like a lady ! Not dress and act like some slut who just got done giving lap dances.

Foids need to understand, if they want to be treated like a lady, they need to dress, and act ... like a lady ! Not dress and act like some slut who just got done giving lap dances.

That's to difficult for them to understand.

The.only people who groped anyone were low inhib Chads, from what I saw on social media the whole event consisted of 75% roasties 15% Chads 10% normies.

First she goes to Coachella so she can be groped by Chad, and then comes home to get more attention from blue pillers and feminists. JFL at how easy roasties have it.

kek :feelskek:

“I got groped 22 times.”

“See you next year, can’t wait!!!!!!”

“Tee hee.”

The foids dress like actual strippers and prostitute at that degenerate festival.

Why are they surprised when men touch them?

actually this is all normies/chads groping women, no incel is going to go to one of these places, yet women will still blame incels for harassing women.

If chads grope them that will be a dream come true for those whores.

Some bluepilled PUAs (what they call "kino-escalation") or curries/ethnics did it.

What do they expect? You present yourself like meat, and you will be treated like meat accordingly.

Fuck groping those nasty foids, you'll end up with herp on your hand and yes you can get herp on your hands and the rest of your body.