Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incelcon 2018

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Location?

Theme?

When?

Discuss
I suggest we rent a mansion

It wiill never happen.

1. We are too high inhib
2. We are scattered across too many countries

Didn't it happened once in 2015?

Fakecel & Volcelcon 2018

Truecels are too self-conscious and high inhib to go there so it will be fakecels and volcels con 2018.

Kek even if we managed to pull something off, we would probably be swatted the moment we started.

Location: Siberia, or somewhere remote like the Guadalupe Mountains in Texas or the Mojave Desert in Nevada/California.

Theme: Ropes hanging from the walls everywhere, no real theme.

When: During the Uprising.

Is it going to happen: Probably not. The normtards are so obsessed with us that they might just infiltrate said event.

yeah and what would we do
get drunk?
mass rope?
talk about how unfuckable we are?
kek

im down. but ill only travel somewhere in the US

No way. It's never going to happen in this cucked society.

Don't do it. It will be a trap so normies can doxx you. Our photos will be all over the internet within a day.

Our strength is that we can hide in the shadows and avoid detection.

Don't do it. It will be a trap so normies can doxx you. Our photos will be all over the internet within a day.

cant we just make a private chat that only lets in members with no cucked post history?

cant we just make a private chat that only lets in members with no cucked post history?

I think we could well have a few LARPers in our ranks. Either just plain trolls or cuckqueers members who are hoping to gain doxx information. Also by your standards for "cucked post history" i myself would be banned as i regularly argue with the members on here who lust after underage girls or extol the value of bestiality and get accused of virtue signaling or being a cuck.

I will not be going

This is literally the most low IQ thread I have ever read.

I think we could well have a few LARPers in our ranks. Either just plain trolls or cuckqueers members who are hoping to gain doxx information. Also by your standards for "cucked post history" i myself would be banned as i regularly argue with the members on here who lust after underage girls or extol the value of bestiality and get accused of virtue signaling or being a cuck.
i see. whats your deal with young foids tho? why do you care about them when its shown time and time again that they are greedy lust-driven two-faced monsters who view us with contempt and malice?

yeah and what would we do
get drunk?
mass rope?
talk about how unfuckable we are?
kek

We can give SuiFuel powerpoint lectures and OD on the blackpill together.

As was discussed in the incel island thread, this will never happen because low inhibcels would bother high inhibcels. Plus there would be a bunch of this:
FA6AD17D 6251 4AE9 B103 AF125893CEEC

Just do it in that vrchat
Somone can make an alter for our lord and savior as a world and face textures for ER and bops2cel

Theme: LDAR
When: Summer 2019
We meet up in one of the NYC parks and LDAR there

One day I dream of a society where we can walk free in the open, free from persecution.

WE WILL MAKE THE EXTINCTION OF THE DINOSAURS LOOK LIKE A FUCKING JOKE

One day I dream of a society where we can walk free in the open, free from persecution.

At the rate involuntary celibacy is increasing that day might well be coming sooner than thought.

So I could get doxxed by moralfags who hate me for my zoophilia?

At the rate involuntary celibacy is increasing that day might well be coming sooner than thought.

Oh yeah. I expect we'll hit 50% celibacy rate for ethnics within 5-10 years at this rate.

Too many closeted gaycels will try and rape. Orgrecels like myself will have to protect the manlets

Its just a question at what point is it no longer containable.

Dude literally nothing is going to happen. Look at Japan - 40% virginity rate for millenials and ....

Nothing.

Everyone just gets used to it and it's the new normal.

Didn't it happened once in 2015?
I am not sure, the only trace I can find is Tyrone delivering a message to sluthate at incelcon:

Do you know anything other than this?

I am not sure, the only trace I can find is Tyrone delivering a message to sluthate at incelcon:

Do you know anything other than this?

That video is hilarious ahahaha holy shit. Just Go ER buddy boyo

I don't want to see any of you ugly mofos in person.

With you being a sick fuck that needs to be imprisoned or better yet shot.
How does zoophilia negatively affect you, low IQ virtue signalling cuck tear?

I'm 6'8 chiseled stallion but no femoid has ever liked me xDDD I'm such a repulsive truecel
Maybe you should actually try a mare before you bully me. Kek

Last edited:
Imagine mass rope or mass ER