Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel yaps about Blackpill irl

Cringe Dies GIF by Zion

would be fitting for the average .is user

@Rabbi Schneerson @Zer0/∞ you guys should meet up with him he lives in the same city

This guy explaing to normies the blackpill, and using our 'language' was cringe-as-fuck! to hear.:feelskek:

Based we need to spread the Blackpill irl

Based we need to spread the Blackpill irl
Tiktok pretty much made it mainstream. He’s just spreading it in his hood specifically

Low inhib as shit

Which .is zoomercel is this?

Low IQ Cringemaxxer
He even don't know that he was looking like a Goofyahh shitting about his problems to the people it was caused(dumbfuck thinks he can slay foids byafter being Blackpilled and thinking it was a cool to approach)
Normies only cope harder and Harder even when foid cucked him
Jfl:feelstastyman:

Low IQ Cringemaxxer
He even don't know that he was looking like a Goofyahh shitting about his problems to the people it was caused(dumbfuck thinks he can slay foids byafter being Blackpilled and thinking it was a cool to approach)
Normies only cope harder and Harder even when foid cucked him
Jfl:feelstastyman:
He only made this vid to get views
I doubt he would actually just talk about the bp like this in his normal life

Theres a reason he was using all the looksmax lingo because that is popular on tiktok rn

He only made this vid to get views
I doubt he would actually just talk about the bp like this in his normal life

Theres a reason he was using all the looksmax lingo because that is popular on tiktok rn
Never begin for Cringemaxxer soyCel.

If this dude is an incel, it's over for me on a different level.

Tiktok pretty much made it mainstream. He’s just spreading it in his hood specifically
Are they still pushing the gynocentric interpretation of it though? Yk, saying that foids are "improving the human species", etc.?

I haven't been on TikTok in months

Are they still pushing the gynocentric interpretation of it though? Yk, saying that foids are "improving the human species", etc.?

its either geniune blackpills or selling you their looksmaxx course

basically
its either geniune blackpills or selling you their looksmaxx course
this

I can't watch this without cringing

wtf this is cringe but i want to be that low inhib it would be really cool. i would teach blackpill in the streets.

"bruhhhh we incelz fr fr"

An update on him

The fucking state of the world when this normie is an incel
That’s what I thought when I first saw him. But he’s genuinely been making these videos for months now I’ve started to believing. I guess being 5’4 really is a curse