Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel Warfare Tactic

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★
War, War has changed. The Year is 2035, the foids and chads are in year 3 of a guerilla war against us brocels
We live in the underground sewers, during the night we go on missions to disturb the social order being
caught out in the daylight is a death sentence, Every incel is to imprisoned in a hard labor camp, death
is preferable. Who wants to live in a place where the song "girls rule world" is on blast 24/7 with
chad fucking girls livestreams as the only "entertainment". It's torture, every brocel is equipped
with a cyanide pill.

ENTER Captain Sergeant Major Blacksops2cel

He has a new plan he drew up on an old windows 7 computer that we had stolen from chads trash
1000s of hours in ms paint, his plan is brilliant

He proposes that the Morale Boost from a successful stealth cum bombing would be incredibly valuable to the individuals fighting on the hardlines for
the incel freedom resistence force, He believes that cumming on a foid in this way would produce a morale boost of around 100% for the individual
successful in deploying the attack. These morale boosts are important to prevent ropemaxxing.

Tf is this shit

I liked my jar idea better...

Manlet rage makes for effective soldiery motivation

I need me an Incel Stealth Suit PRONTO.

I mean, it will be only worse and incels should form some local underground militias, establish international communication infrastructure. But throwing cum at foids is not the way :feelsUnreal:

This is actually funny af made me laugh someone needs to turn this into a movie

I mean, it will be only worse and incels should form some local underground militias, establish international communication infrastructure. But throwing cum at foids is not the way :feelsUnreal:
Good points. Cum in food would be ok though.