Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel wants to learn PUA and get women interested in him

Stopped reading after ”ya boiz”. He’s no older than 13, not 22.

No book for his face

Last edited:
why does it sound like he made that post in 2011

why does it sound like he made that post in 2011
Some people might be that far behind the learning curve or they were too young to understand things or not yet born when these concepts became popularized.

Some people might be that far behind the learning curve or they were too young to understand things or not yet born when these concepts became popularized.
Honestly leaves me shook thinking a teencel is out there wasting his youth on game instead of looksmaxxing.

Honestly leaves me shook thinking a teencel is out there wasting his youth on game instead of looksmaxxing.
He'd unironically do better not even worrying about these things and wasting his time going on wild goose chases of what women want and simply observing what kind of guys they go for and what they all have in common (looks, height, physical frame, race).

No book for his face
Also he says he's not doing it for a gf, he's just trying to learn how to talk to women :feelskek: JFL at this worthless cuck.

did PUA actually work before normal fags took over online dating sites?
Was wondering it too, as in pre 2008-2012, did PUA work? Are there any oldcels here who have tried it at all and can share?

did PUA actually work before normal fags took over online dating sites?
All I remember is that it was novel at the time for guys to mass approach women so some guys got more favorable results early on just because women were impressed that guys were approaching them boldly and got caught up in the confidence trickster PUA tactics.
But all it took was chadlites and chads to get in on this too and guys making moves on women whenever they could that put an end to approaching women having some chance of success for the average guy that was determined enough to approach women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back