Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel vs truecel vs nearcel

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
What si the difference?

incel is an incel. dont make word games like toilets

Incels can get lucky and ascend, truecels are doomed forever

There degradations of Inceldom, Truecels (like myself) are at the absolute bottom.

Nearcels have one or two "redeeming features" like being a White European, being taller than 6'4, being really NT or having ADHD.

But if they let their looks go they turn into full Incels and if they're in a relationship this will end immediately.

There degradations of Inceldom, Truecels (like myself) are at the absolute bottom.

Nearcels have one or two "redeeming features" like being a White European, being taller than 6'4, being really NT or having ADHD.

But if they let their looks go they turn into full Incels and if they're in a relationship this will end immediately.

There are degradations.

My bad.

Having ADHD is a good feature?

I didn’t know nearcel was a term now :feelshaha:

You an incel or a fakecel there is no in between :feelsaww:

Incels are neuro typical. Truecels are non neuro typical. Never heard of a nearcel

A nearcel, quasicel or incelish man, assuming he has an average income, constitutes a "3" on the decile scale. A nearcel is nearly incel and may experience lengthy dry spells or have to lower his standards to an extremely low level to obtain sex. As Mainländer explains, nearcels "aren't kissless virgins or anything but they have WAY less sex and with WAY lower quality girls than what they'd need to find it minimally satisfactory."[1]
Oh my gosh they sound they'd be awful to hang around with socially. Mogging whilst wanting sympathy.