Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel vs Stacy vs Normie Part 2

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
People often bitch about Incels and their outlook on life, but don’t they know that society is ultimately the ones who put them down?

SEXUAL FRUSTRATION:

tumblr_mwiin5BNTZ1sepbmbo1_500.jpg

Incel: Never had sex

461765301_XS.jpg

Normie: After moving in together with Tracy, his sex life dropped to about 3-4 times per month and she’s a bit of a starfish

sexually-frustrated-woman.jpg

Stacy: Why cant guys just stop messaging me, i dont want to chat with anyone right now, i just wanna post my nudes because i can ok! No im not seeking attention! How dare i get called a slut for having sexual freedom teehee Oh but ill definitely have some nice casual sex on the side with chad dw teehee

REJECTION:

Incel: No woman even talked to him long enough to even have to reject him

woman-rejecting-man.jpg

Normie/ Cuck : Girlfriend/wife cheated on him after 2 years of being together and his female best friend wants to stay friends which he totally respects

ebb1b79a-d40c-460e-a190-ef556bc1b3ad.jpg

Stacy: Chad still doesn’t want to commit omg her life is so horrible!

INSECURITY:

Incel: Thinks of himself as subhuman but this is verified by just simply existing

insecure-guy.jpg

Normie: Had to come to terms that in some ways he is mediocre and that’s fine

Stacy: Knows she’s special and important like everyone is always telling her, but sometimes irrational fears take over and make her feel that some clothes make her look fat. She is posting these nudes now as a way of empowering herself and to encourage other women experiencing insecurity to feel good in their own bodies.

TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCES:

Incel: Violently bullied during school days, insane family, hated or ignored by everyone throughout life

image.jpg

Normie: A bully or two during school days, very shitty ex-girlfriend

HIVdepressionlarge2.jpg

Stacy: Read on incels.is that some guys don’t like used up vaginas, and although she’d never fuck these guys, is deeply offended that she isn’t their female preference

ACCEPTANCE

Incel: Accepts that he can never be properly accepted in society because of his subhuman looks

Fotolia_52150181_Subscription_Monthly_M-e1370326643763.jpg

Normie: Can’t accept the fact that he can never be accepted as a Chad or even a Chad-lite. “Invests” lots of money to improve his dress and looks.

CELEBRATE-BODY-IMAGE_1.png

Stacy: OMG>>>>>GUYS LOOK AT THIS UGLY FUCKER WHO DON’T AGREE WITH MY VIEWS URGH I AM SO DEPRESSED I NEED TO BE ACCEPTED GUYS.

.POSTS ON FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM AND GET 100000000 LIKES in 10 MINUTES WITH COMMENT LIKE, “YOU GO BABE” , “IT’S OK BABE! YOU ARE YOU!”

I like your threads. Creative and fun, keep posting more.

dhMeAzK.gif

dhMeAzK.gif
dhMeAzK.gif
dhMeAzK.gif
dhMeAzK.gif

It's funny because it's true.

Stacy: Read on incels.is that some guys don’t like used up vaginas, and although she’d never fuck these guys, is deeply offended that she isn’t their female preference

haahhahahahaah

kek. it's over.

Normies have it hard compared to stacies huh

haahhahahahaah

If they are entitled to have a 'preference' for 6+ males. We are entitled to our preference for prime puss as opposed to pulled pork flaps

If they are entitled to have a 'preference' for 6+ males. We are entitled to our preference for prime puss as opposed to pulled pork flaps
Lol this.

Your threads have been on point

High IQ post, my friend.

1520834739781.gif

Fuarkkk I want to be a Stacy so bad.
Being a rich attractive female must be legit mesmerizing.

Last edited:
Also excellent thread. I love how you put incel there for comparison as well.